MNT DEW Halo contest

thanks

7 total all different entries into xbox's

actualy just looked and they are putting up the mongoos on the 12th i think

[quote name='coldsteel3470']thanks

actualy just looked and they are putting up the mongoos on the 12th i think[/QUOTE]What days did you enter for the xbox? just wondering if it was recent or a while back.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']No your account is not locked, it is actually another scheduled maintenance of the site.[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I'll give them a call today though, they don't seem to be responding to my emails.

[quote name='coldsteel3470']thanks

actualy just looked and they are putting up the mongoos on the 12th i think[/QUOTE]
I should have waited to put my points into a mongoose.

I ain't won shit! I've put in 10 codes, 9 of which were for the Xbox, and the 10th was for a legendary version of Halo Reach. Oh well.. I'll give it one last push.

Ive put in over 100 codes. I put them all towards Hoodies and today I got a Limited Edition in the mail. I can't decide if its worth it to complain or not.

Yeah, I won the Limited Edition Version yesterday too. I put in over 130 codes! I still think it was worth it. I didnt buy any of the drinks, co workers just gave me their caps!!!

I won a limited edition halo reach. i had a total of 52 codes put in on hoodies knowing that people would go for the bigger prizes. not getting any prizes i gave up and just put them on a bunch of different things. i got a package in the mail and his letter is the same as mine. i was just looking for someone who has a winners list just to see if i won something else. after i won i collected up to 20 more codes . they do not email or contact you in any way. i think they do only if you won the mongoose quad. so keep your fingers crossed. i read the rules and it takes 8-10 weeks to get a prize so i won in september. if anybody has any questions or finds the winners list just message my gamertag jojozz bananazz

[quote name='manchild']I have 103 codes to assign and will not be able to,for the fact it has showed no prizes for the past 3 days.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, and I was mad. The terms and conditions clearly state that the contest was supposed to end on 11/27, but no prizes were posted for the last 4-5 days of the contest. They should've given us advance warning that they were just going to stop putting prizes up, so I could've used the 150 codes I had saved.

I tried to find a contact us link, email, number, but nothing to be found.

I put in 500 codes total for the console, legendary ed., controller, and quad.

Accidently got a hoodie and my return shipping label still hasn't come for the hoodie so I can trade it for a controller.

[quote name='vermontffl']Has anyone won anything from this promotion?[/QUOTE]

has anyone took the time to read the other posts in this thread? :roll:

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']A ups package coming tomorrow, it weighs 1.4 pounds (probably the controller)[/QUOTE]

Is there a ref or something you put in to see this?

WooHoo!

Just won a HALO CONTROLLER! So far, won the Limited Edition Halo Reach game and Controller. Here is hoping for the LEGENDARY and XBOX 360!

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']A ups package coming tomorrow, it weighs 1.4 pounds (probably the controller)[/QUOTE]

You probably got the headset. I got the controller and my package weighs 2 lbs. exactly.

Just got an email from honor the code. They are re-opening "Lone Wolf" from 12/2/2010 12PM EST to 12/3/2010 2:59PM EST for everyone to assign their codes that they entered but could not use because of the site problems.

Full text.

UPDATE for all the Lone Wolves who had trouble assigning codes to prizes at www.HonortheCode.com last week: Good news – we are re-opening the website between 12 PM EST Thursday, December 2 and 2:59 PM EST Friday, December 3. During that time you will be able to assign your codes to enter into the sweepstakes for the prizes you want. To be fair to everyone who entered their codes on time, no new codes will be accepted – only the codes that were entered into the site before the sweepstakes deadline on Saturday, November 27 will be accessible and eligible to be assigned to prizes. All other terms and conditions contained in the Official Rules apply. Questions? Email us at [email protected]. Good luck!!

[quote name='jdangerc']You probably got the headset. I got the controller and my package weighs 2 lbs. exactly.[/QUOTE]

I got the controller today, looks exactly like this:
10152899.jpg

And came with a 1 month live code

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I got the controller today, looks exactly like this:
10152899.jpg

And came with a 1 month live code[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I got.

I got an xbox 360. Wasnt expecting anything, no email of an order being shipped, just showed up from the ups guy.

you can call 18003361218 and find out if you won anything they will tell you they sent out emails but they didnt. kind of a peace of mind.

I love how I can't log in. Put in my user info, it refreshes, and pops back up with the log in info. Tried on two different PCs, with IE9, Firefox, and Chrome. Same results across the board. Awesome.

bread's done
Back