272 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07huSPRl2rA

166n2a0.jpg

34f0j9s.jpg

20prmz7.jpg

24zyujq.jpg

2vvknzo.jpg

[quote name='Play-Asia']
Get missions, assemble your troops, meet the victory requirements and claim your prize. You are living the life of a true military man in U.C. 0081. The Earth federation has won the war, however the remaining factions of the Zion republic still refuses to accept their defeat. When these factions rise in arms, the Earth Federation has no choice but to send in their mobile suits.

Play the game on both the Zion Republic's side and the Earth Federation's side to get a feel of the epic tale that is Gundam. With high quality and realistic visuals and gameplay heavy on strategic planning, immerse yourself fully into the war effort.
[/quote]

I have been playing this game for about an hour now, loving it!

NOTE: 100x better than MSG Crossfire

Does anyone else have the game? Anyone try the online yet?

Discuss :robot:

I badly want to get this game. I'm very close to importing it since I really liked the videos. Is the game easier enough to understand since I don't know much Japanese?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I badly want to get this game. I'm very close to importing it since I really liked the videos. Is the game easier enough to understand since I don't know much Japanese?[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOD YOU LIVE! I heard rumors that you were working as a bestbuy agent hocking PS3s, or working on the Sony reality show that will let you beta test their games. I also heard that you may have died and transferred your brain into a Sony Aibo. What happened? WE NEED DETAILS

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I badly want to get this game. I'm very close to importing it since I really liked the videos. Is the game easier enough to understand since I don't know much Japanese?[/QUOTE]

Most of the menus are in English, however, the story dialogue and such are in Japanese. It can get a little confusing at times as you wont know what you did wrong sometimes on some missions (like for me, this happened on the second mission). Although, i think there is a guide floating around for the game. I suggest playing the game on Hard.

Got a few too many games in the past few months that I want to beat before even touching this one, it's definitely on the list though.

My copy of the game just arrived on Friday! I've beaten the Fed side and now working on the Zeke campaign now so I can Merc the Free Missions and play with everyone. I just love this game.

bread's done
Back