Modchips, Modchips, Modchips........ GAH! no im not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuitor

CAGiversary!
Would you stop locking every fricking modchip thread.... Pirates, Blah bad bad bad. Yet I head over to the other sections and people are telling others where they can download copyrighted DVDs mostly anime. Still no one really posts about pirating games just questions about modding their systems. There are dozens of other things people can do with modded systems then pirate games (Cheapest media PC you can buy, FTP server, Linux box, ect ect ect) Yet people directly talk about pirating anime DVDs and thats ok. Jeebus people if someone starts going towards copying games with a Mod thread then lock it but other then that please let people have intellegent discussions about modded systems, or just start locking down the pirated Anime threads. Its pretty unfair, pirating games is illegal and pirating DVDs is illegal. Treat them the same!

If they lock this after all the discussion of HDD loaders they had that did not get locked.... and all the pirated games ******** has I will be pissed off

that who has? :wink:

There are dozens of other things people can do with modded systems then pirate games

Yet everything you can do is pretty much illegal. What would you make an FTP server for? Exactly.

Word! I've been thinking of modding my DustBox but i've been told then i wont be able to go Live...

Oh and i only mod my systems so i can play import games. That's messed up that we don't get some of the wacky games made overseas!

A dozen of my tech professors have Xboxes for course FTP servers, and copying DVDs is illegal too, did not see you comment on that one

[quote name='CrimGhost']I got a package from Hong Kong yesterday...Gran Turismo 4 rules! :wink:[/quote]

I'll call your bluff, GT4 hasn't been finished in any region of the world and no leaked version exists.

[quote name='joystickz']in before the....
hey...
he's got a point....[/quote]

Yes but the anime pirateing disscussions are buried in other threads, they don't normally startup new threads dealing with the topic. So its much less noticable. That and this site gets its funds from gamestores not anime sites.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='CrimGhost']I got a package from Hong Kong yesterday...Gran Turismo 4 rules! :wink:[/quote]

I'll call your bluff, GT4 hasn't been finished in any region of the world and no leaked version exists.[/quote]

GT4 has already been released. 1up.com has first impressions on the import

ya dude but this site could also get in legal trouble with DVD production companies because of the discussions. Also there were plenty of HDD loader discussions in here and what games you could "Back-up" using it. I saw none of those locked. I just for once would like to have a intellegent discussion about what people have done with their systems.

[quote name='smalien1']I have said before, If I said I just killed someone no one would care, but if someone mentions pirating then WHAM[/quote]

To a friggin T man, thanks for da backing about how overboard this has gotten in these forums

[quote name='asuitor']If they lock this after all the discussion of HDD loaders they had that did not get locked.... and all the pirated games ******** has I will be pissed off

that who has? :wink:[/quote]

tee hee

This is somewhat on topic, maybe someone can help me out. Whats the easiest way to play Imports on a NA PS2? I'd also like to know the way that is potentially less damaging to the PS2 in the long run. Perhaps it would be easier to just mod my PS1? For awhile I've been wanting to import some Bemani games, but haven't had the heart to do anything to my PS2. I figure if I just did my PS1 I could play the older versions of Beatmania, Guitar Freaks etc but I dunno. If someone can give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back