Modded Model 1 & 2 Sega Genesis Consoles - $15/$20 Each Plus Shipping

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello everybody,

I have a couple of lightly modded Sega Genesis consoles for sale. The first is a Model 1 which has had the cartridge slot enlarged slightly to accommodate Japanese Mega Drive games. It has been done carefully and looks decent compared to the hack jobs you see out there. With this slight modification the Genesis can play any Mega Drive game that doesn't have a lockout (including PAL) plus of course all Genesis games. I don't know of a complete list of games with lockouts but I would estimate that at least 75% of Mega Drive games do not have lockouts. It comes with the console only, $15 plus shipping.

The second is a Model 2 Genesis which has also had the cartridge slot enlarged (not as cleanly done as the Model 1) and a Japanese / U.S. language switch installed. In addition to Genesis and unlocked PAL games, with these modifications this unit can play all Japanese Mega Drive releases including games with a lockout. Everything works great except the AC jack which is a little touchy, but once you get the plug in the right place it works without issue. This one is also the console only, $20 plus shipping.

I can also combine shipping with any eBay auctions I am currently selling, the link for those is in my signature below.

imgp8284.jpg

imgp8292.jpg

imgp8295.jpg

bread's done
Back