Modern day equivalents to WWF ice cream bars?

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Okay, so I am sure everyone has had these before:

wwfice.jpg

The greatest ice cream bars of all time. And not just because they had wrestling crap printed on them, because even people who aren't wrestling fans love these.

Back a few years ago, they used to sell the SAME ice cream bar in grocery stores, except with Rugrats printed on the front. Anyone know of any ice cream bars that are kind of like these? I usually don't eat ice cream, but these bars were AMAZING back when I was a kid.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Didn't Seth Green say that these things made you sick?[/QUOTE]

He was probably watching one of his own movies while eating one and mistakenly blamed it on the popsicle.

I didn't even know they still made them in the late 90's, which is when that Undertaker pic is from. I never saw them around my area in Illinois. The last time I saw/ate any were back in the Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior days.

Looks like a regular ice cream sandwich with a stick and some stupid picture printed on it. You could just get some ice cream sandwiches...

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']Looks like a regular ice cream sandwich with a stick and some stupid picture printed on it. You could just get some ice cream sandwiches...[/QUOTE]

Hell no. These were better than ice cream sandwiches.

Surprised to hear there was a Rugrats knockoff, but I don't care what's on them. They can print a Barry Manilow album cover on them and I'd eat them. If I ran across Vince in public and had the chance to ask one question, it would be "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ICE CREAM BARS?"

Apparently these were in production until Good Humor discontinued them last year. Segata Sanshiro rages at the news.

segatasanshiro.gif

Another fond memory I have of frozen treats from the 90's is Disney popsicles, in the shapes of characters. While Disney ranks a lot lower on the coolness scale than WWE, those were tasty.

After looking around for some info, I found pics of the bars with John Cena and Randy Orton printed on the bars themselves. Meaning they have to still exist.......somewhere.

[quote name='mykevermin']What is the WWF Ice Cream bar? One side vanilla cookie, clearly, vanilla ice cream, and then a chocolate-covered cookie backing?[/QUOTE]

You forgot the dash of whoop-ass.

I would say a soft vanilla shortbread cookie and vanilla ice cream, but I could swear it was a hard chocolate coating instead of another cookie.

bread's done
Back