Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $45 on Amazon

Good price but last week target has it for $39, which I price match at best-buy. I used reward zone certificate $40 and got it for free. :D

I just noticed that the Xbox 360 Hardened Edition is marked down to $62 from $80. The PS3 version appears to be out of stock.

[quote name='Scorch']Game Crazy has it for $39.90 until the 11th.[/QUOTE]

Really now? Might have to go look for that instead of this deal. Friends keep on pressuring me to buy this...

[quote name='therpson']Why is this dropping so quickly? MW1 was full price up until a few weeks for the sequel![/QUOTE]

i dont know but im not complaining actually read some where that the videogames in the future gonna be cheaper

PC.. why are you so expensive, what kind of madness is this? :cry:

Its not like you have dedicated servers, have a console, are moddable, or anything more than those silly console versions (other than being riddled with hackers), so why? :(

[quote name='therpson']Why is this dropping so quickly? MW1 was full price up until a few weeks for the sequel![/QUOTE]

Not true. I bought the original Modern Warfare for $37 at Target on Black Friday a couple years ago when it was first released. I bet there were other sales as well too.

[quote name='abhinav']Really now? Might have to go look for that instead of this deal. Friends keep on pressuring me to buy this...[/QUOTE]

Same here, but I just ordered a few games from amazon today, i need to think on this one

[quote name='btf032']Not true. I bought the original Modern Warfare for $37 at Target on Black Friday a couple years ago when it was first released. I bet there were other sales as well too.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really count if it happened on Black Friday. He's talking about a universal price drop. COD4 dropped to $40 when the GOTY edition came out sometime in 2008.

bread's done
Back