Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

[quote name='Mad39er']I get a huge kick out of trying to keep up with you and the occasional friendly competition. It's nice having that energy, makes me want to bring my A game over and over.

Besides... how much more casual can you get when I'm asking the other team of Ninjas if they know Ninja Chicken?[/QUOTE]

I agree...No casual play needed out of you. It makes up for the rest of us that are quiet while playing.

This game is severely impeding my sleep schedule. Having 4 kids and working is tough enough.

[quote name='icoreyi']is anyone playing tonight?

~Corey[/QUOTE]Yeah, I'll probly get on in an hour, once I get some school work finished. Just send me a PSN friends request & I'll add you.

Also, if you provide these details, I'll add you to the list in the OP.

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = PSN ID
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No
Additional Info:

example:

LordKefka06 = NoKiLL4You

Experience: Advanced
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: I Own.
:cool:

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = iCOREYi
Experience: Intermediate
Availablity: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info: Looking for some people to play with! Love to have fun and strategies ..and compete of course.

To clarify who's playing on the account, you guys should just start calling us by our real names. Mine's Kyle & my brother's Bryce.

I just can't get over the fact that this game has aiming assist.
That is easily the single worst thing about this game.
What were they thinking? It is just like a little trick you have to learn, and once you learn it you can just cream players that don't play much who end up aiming where they don't want to aim because of the gay auto assist. They definately need to take that bull out of multiplayer.

@ Neo - yeah, it's complete :bs: that they added it.

But if you're good at FPS & have quick reflexes, you don't even use the aim-assist. Because you'll see the guy & start moving your cross-hairs before the AA evens starts.

I personally don't ever notice it unless it when you're really close to a guy & you're screen shifts in his direction.

I may be a bit early bit since it's like 1:27 am, BFGN. I aim to be on, provided I don't get creamed with work, had to work from 7 am to 9:30 pm tonight, so I'm itching to play some Demo later on.

out tonight...maybe after 930 CST Friday...depending upon when I get home. Had to spend time getting p!ssed off at my *new* snow blower since the joystick controlling the chute refuses to work now. Now I get to take it back to Sears and wait...probably a long, long time......hopefully there is not any snow for a while...especially considering the 24+ inches currently on the ground. Oh wait.. ......d@mn it...I hate it when my fingers do that rant stuff....

Fun night tonight especially after the rough matches earlier on. But oh man riot shields + high sensitivity + ground war= many a fun moments. (Would have loved to see the face on the guy who noobed tube us when we were all spinning with riot shields lol)

Best fucking night. That was some of the greatest moments of MW2 I've experienced. We for sure gotta pull that again next week.

-----

@Jmbreci - I prescribe you a heavy dose of MW2 mayhem.

I'm kinda digging the riot shield class but they move so damned slow, even with Lightweight. Although Lightweight with an assault rifle like warp speed to a similar set up that doesn't use it. Lightweight is definitely my favorite perk for S&D pre-Cold Blooded anyway.

Yeah, It fucking hilarious to screw around with it in S&D, since most people have mics. I think it should be a tad bit wider, seeing as how easy it is to kill you.

[quote name='LordKefka06']
If anybody needs help getting the nuke, just send me a MW2 invite whenever you see me on. I'll then build up a collection of UAVs, Turrets, & Emergency Airdrops for you. I'll also keep your room constantly protected with claymores.[/QUOTE]

I might have to take you up on this offer. I can't see myself getting 25 continues kills.

I can get kills but I end up dying before any big killstreaks. Plus, I can't use any sniper riffles for shit (in any game). Give me a riffle any day.

[quote name='enufs8d']I might have to take you up on this offer. I can't see myself getting 25 continues kills.

I can get kills but I end up dying before any big killstreaks. Plus, I can't use any sniper riffles for shit (in any game). Give me a riffle any day.[/QUOTE]

I hear you....for **** sake, give me a trackball and it would be easy.....too much UT, Quake, and Clancey games back in the day for me. Hopefully I'll be able to join more regularly on Wednesday nights now and later on Friday's....since I have stuff setup then on most Friday's until 9-930ish CST.

Madd3r and Kefka are good....wish I had not missed the riot shield party...although I agree that it is fairly easy to kill someone with one as long as you have room around them to walk/run/side step it is cake....even with my suck factor.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Best fucking night. That was some of the greatest moments of MW2 I've experienced. We for sure gotta pull that again next week.[/QUOTE]

Dammit that sucks I couldnt get the game connected rom your invite. I tried resetting the router but it dodn't work obviously. We'll try again tonight, but I might not be on til later...

BFGN! I've been getting warmed up in Free For All for a couple of hours now, I think we can rock this out tonight.

By far one of the best trash talking nights EVAR.

We start up a little CTF and I think we're about 2 matches in when a group of 6 guys all in the same clan get bumped into our lobby. Didn't even have time to talk crap to them before they start calling us pussies and how they're going to rock us. I already knew Kefka was strapping on his isht kickers when he heard that, so I knew it was going to be fun.

In round one we were up a couple points, not sure how many flags. By the beginning of round 2, we had 3 Harriers, a Pavelow and an AC130 that we just pounded them with in the first minute. Our score? 9 to 0, opposing team fled somewhere right around the time when all the air support came in and the guys that entered our lobby in their place got stuck with the 9-0 loss.

They weren't badly leveled, most were Prestiged at least once. They were caught flatfooted and it was bloody marvelous. :whee:

[quote name='Mad39er']By far one of the best trash talking nights EVAR.

We start up a little CTF and I think we're about 2 matches in when a group of 6 guys all in the same clan get bumped into our lobby. Didn't even have time to talk crap to them before they start calling us pussies and how they're going to rock us. I already knew Kefka was strapping on his isht kickers when he heard that, so I knew it was going to be fun.

In round one we were up a couple points, not sure how many flags. By the beginning of round 2, we had 3 Harriers, a Pavelow and an AC130 that we just pounded them with in the first minute. Our score? 9 to 0, opposing team fled somewhere right around the time when all the air support came in and the guys that entered our lobby in their place got stuck with the 9-0 loss.

They weren't badly leveled, most were Prestiged at least once. They were caught flatfooted and it was bloody marvelous. :whee:[/QUOTE]Don't forget the first harrier in the first round, and the CG in the 2nd.:lol:

This game was even better. They were shit talking again, it was sabotage, & we finished the game in under 2 minutes.
IMG_0173.jpg

-----

[quote name='enufs8d']damn firmware update![/QUOTE]Have you not updated lately? Or was this an optional one that I missed somehow.

The update was the optional one, which was made mandatory today or yesterday.

fucking work. I wish I could have been on last night. Oh well.

3.15 was optional when first released. then soe made it made auditory. i always get slow download speeds for updates.

doh ZY beat me to it

geez 17-0

I find that downloading from the PC to a flash drive gets much better results in terms of speed for updates and all you have to do is just set up the DL right or add 2 folders. I never use the internal PS3 system update unless I'm going to sleep.

I've been doing it through the PS3 this whole time, but I'll try it through my PC this time.

------

Who plans on getting to the 10th prestige.

IMG_0173.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Wow. I gotta buy the PS3 version. With that competition, I bet I could Prestige twice in one game.

Kefka - I gotta say hes too generous, either hes giving away his emergency air drops or I'm stealing them.... lol.

U2EZ =)

-----

New Year Resolution: Get most of the CAG people a nuke through the Highrise tactic.

-----

Just thought of a new game mode: Touch-The-Flag. It would play exactly like overtime in capture the flag, where the first team to touch the other team's flag wins. But it would have 'Search & Destroy' rounds. There would also be a "runner-cam", where it would show the last 10 seconds of the runner right before he touches it.

It would end fast, but still, it would provide fun & hectic gameplay.

what were you guys doing anyways when I joined that highrise demo private game?

and how you make that damn jump? I can see my character touching it but not grabbing hold of the ledge.

[quote name='enufs8d']what were you guys doing anyways when I joined that highrise demo private game?

and how you make that damn jump? I can see my character touching it but not grabbing hold of the ledge.[/QUOTE]

If you see Kefka in a private game on High Rise or Afghan, he's usually showing and explaining how to access those areas and how to make that jump you were referring to. I want to know how you get on top of the L section of plane in Scrapyard personally.

I'll have to get in to one of those private games to see that....sorry for my suckage last night...that happens when you don't play for 3+ weeks. Still, it was entertaining....I still despise the airport...I'm still upset I let the last guy get me...I forget who else was with me...thought about running around behind everything....but nope...I had to play Dr. Stupid and .....well, the rest was history.

-----

New Year Resolution: Get most of the CAG people a nuke through the Highrise tactic.

-----

[/QUOTE]

I think I would make a great test case for this....I'm what you'd call "not very good". I think the most kills i've ever had in a round is 8 (8/16) and my best round, k/d-wise, would probably be a 5k/2a/5d

I should really try to get into a game night.

ive never gotten a nuke. I got 30 kills and 0 deaths on Rust in 3rd person team tactical (10 kills using the mp5k with silencer, then chopper gunner for the next 20). I ended up getting kill 30 and the match ended and i didnt have nuke equipped. Would love to finally get a nuke but dont want to play like a chump to do it, ya know.

[quote name='LordKefka06']I forgot to add, you need to have "One Man Army" unlocked for the highrise nuke tactic to work.[/QUOTE]

nonono, you see, that's the challenge, getting a guy like me (level 9 or 10, I think), the bomb. I'm sure I'll unlock "OMA" someday...they'll still be playing this in 5 years, right?

Yeah, but with one man army + noobtube + claymores + semtex + tactical insertion.

We just figured out that you can have 2 of any equipment up, except Tactical Insertion. However, the only way you can detonate your C4 is by switching to that class or shooting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RobertEffenHorry']Please add me also
psn ghymoney[/QUOTE]Wow, really sorry about never inviting you. I always thought that you were my brothers friend.

bread's done
Back