Modern warfare 2 ps3 hardened edition $49 at Amazon

TheHoodGuy

CAGiversary!
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $49

Hurry before they're gone again! I bought mine a couple days ago, and I checked the item thirty minutes later and they were all gone! I don't know how long it'll last, but if you want a copy of MW2, hurry and buy it!

I hope someone hasn't already posted a topic, but I just want to make sure everyone sees this.

Oh, and yes, I'm new, and this is a nifty site. I probably won't post a lot unless I see stuff like this, so yeah. Anyway, order one before they're gone!

[quote name='leopaw']No love for the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

um yeah, I posted a thread for the XBOX 360 version first yesterday..scroll down and go through it might be on the 2nd page by now..

[quote name='intoxicated662']um yeah, I posted a thread for the XBOX 360 version first yesterday..scroll down and go through it might be on the 2nd page by now..[/QUOTE]

Yours was for factory blemished, possibly open box. This thread was for a new one.

Sorry guys, wish you could've gotten one. But if you keep an eye on it, it may pop back up in a few days. Be sure to bump the topic if you see it pop back up, after you get your own copy of course. ;]

[quote name='mitch079']Or order it from Walmart.[/QUOTE]
Has anyone made a topic? If not, you should go do that. I didn't even think about WalMart having it.

bread's done
Back