Modern Warfare 2

ttados

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know if Modern Warfare 2 was/is 34.99. I want to take advantage of the walmarts price matching.

Awesome guys thanks a lot! I might buy it and then try to sell batman aa and infamous to make up the cost of mw2. Should I do that or just keep batman and infamous and then by the first mw for $25?

nope. DO NOT BUY THE FIRST MODERN WARFARE!!!
it's good and all, but it's a waste of money, if you want the frist one just for the story , just rent it cuz no ones gunna be playing it anymore. and u should keep batman aa and infamous.

[quote name='sjcarlo408']nope. DO NOT BUY THE FIRST MODERN WARFARE!!!
it's good and all, but it's a waste of money, if you want the frist one just for the story , just rent it cuz no ones gunna be playing it anymore. and u should keep batman aa and infamous.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of people are still playing it online... nothing wrong with buying it if you find a good price.

I don't know man, if you're into COD:MW1 then you might as well pick up MW2 if you can find it for $40 - $50 because MW1 took forever for the price to drop, some places like GS are still selling MW1 for like $35.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']I don't know man, if you're into COD:MW1 then you might as well pick up MW2 if you can find it for $40 - $50 because MW1 took forever for the price to drop, some places like GS are still selling MW1 for like $35.[/QUOTE]

got it 4 39.99 at walmart price match

[quote name='bringerofdeath']got it 4 39.99 at walmart price match[/QUOTE]

You got mw2 for 40? How dd you do that? Like what other store did you use for the price match?

Wal-Mart had COD: MW2 for $39.99 this past Wednesday... Not sure when that ended. I went to Best Buy and price-matched it so I could get the RZ points.

Ahh I see. Well I am not finding it anywhere below $60 so I might just suck it up and get it at normal price.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']walmart price matched a ad from utimate electronics i had. coulda also got ac2 for $40 too.[/QUOTE]

until when is this?
did it end already?

bread's done
Back