Modern warfare 3 w/ FS+$10 GC at buy.com

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!
this is the only real GC promotion i could find for mw3 right now.

http://www.buy.com/prod/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/221911448.html

get 1,000 points and FS. points take 15 days to mature/appear.

*Not valid with Google Checkout, paypal express, and payment by amazon because "Certain payment methods bypass our checkout process and take customers off our site for payment without logging into their accounts here at Buy.com."

Sales tax in these states:
California
Illinois
Maryland
Massachusetts
Tennessee
New York
Washington

Maybe I'm just missing something, but this seems like a decent deal. Two questions though:

1. Do I get the 1000 points when I use regular PayPal checkout (not express)?

2. Do they offer release day shipping?

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Maybe I'm just missing something, but this seems like a decent deal. Two questions though:

1. Do I get the 1000 points when I use regular PayPal checkout (not express)?

2. Do they offer release day shipping?[/QUOTE]

1. if by paypal checkout you just mean normally paying with paypal then yes.

2. possibly, they do offer one day, but im not sure if they ship it out a day early if you pre-order. maybe someone else can chime in.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Alright Amazon.. time to step up...[/QUOTE]

I'm reporting this to Amazon in hopes that they will finally step up

I shall be reporting to Amazon as well. I am not interested in the game, but 2 of my friends have asked me to look into the best deal for them.

Amazon is feeling the pressure.

I am sure by more of this stores offering incentives on MW3 like newegg and this, they will eventually have to offer something.

Strange. Last time I bought Catherine from them I was charged tax (Maryland), but this time I wasn't for this preorder. I don't get it. Oh well, $34.99 (points from Catherine a long time ago) + $10 worth of points is pretty nice.

Since Amazon isn't stepping up, I'm canceling my pre-order there and looking around. This seems like one of the better deals for MW3, but I've never ordered from buy.com and wonder what I'd use the $10 gc for (also the web site looks like it was designed in the 90s, lol). Do they sell Kindle gift cards or something like that?

since when has amazon stepped up?
for MW3:
buy.com offers $10
kmart offers $15
now, what does the Amazing Amazon offer? NOTHING. ZERO.

so learn your lesson. BOYCOTT amazon. quit waiting on em. end of story.

[quote name='zanbeak']since when has amazon stepped up?
for MW3:
buy.com offers $10
kmart offers $15
now, what does the Amazing Amazon offer? NOTHING. ZERO.
[/QUOTE]

They had the last minute $20 credit for BF3 so I was hoping for the same.

Kmart's offer is definitely one of the best, but there isn't one near me. And I just don't know what I'd do with a $10 gc to buy.com. Anyone think there'll be a sale on MW3 in the next couple of weeks? I don't really need it day one since I've got BF3 to tie me over.

[quote name='CaseX']They had the last minute $20 credit for BF3 so I was hoping for the same.

Kmart's offer is definitely one of the best, but there isn't one near me. And I just don't know what I'd do with a $10 gc to buy.com. Anyone think there'll be a sale on MW3 in the next couple of weeks? I don't really need it day one since I've got BF3 to tie me over.[/QUOTE]

I remembered the 20 credit for BF3 started on Friday. But it's Saturday afternoon now. It's kind of late to fulfill the tons of orders if the credit is added.

well if Amazon plans on selling any they have to at LEAST match their competitors. thats common sense.

i mean whos the idiot moron who would buy Modern Warfare 3 from Amazon when you can buy from Kmart or buy.com and get free $10-15 promo credits from them.

any true CAG or a person with a brain wouldnt buy MW3 at amazon, unless you hate getting better Deals elsewhere.

[quote name='foreinter']But it's Saturday afternoon now. It's kind of late to fulfill the tons of orders if the credit is added.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm disappointed, so now I've got to look elsewhere. Who wants my money?!?!? Lol.

bread's done
Back