Modnation free Air Raid DLC

However, the law dictates that you must be shunned and then drawn and quartered for reposting at the Veteran level.

But thanks for the info OP. Got my code. I'll mourn your loss. =P

[quote name='mikeja72']Has anyone tried to enter the code? Mine isnt working to download it ahead of the game release.[/QUOTE]

"The codes are valid for redemption starting 5/25 and can only be used with a copy of ModNation Racers (PS3)."

I tried to get one on the last thread about this but the code didn't work. Neither did the second code I got from my work browser. I gave up on it.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I tried to get one on the last thread about this but the code didn't work. Neither did the second code I got from my work browser. I gave up on it.[/QUOTE]

im not genius but the site says this .....

Download this ModNation Racers Air Raid DLC with a voucher code from GameSpot on May 10! The codes are valid for redemption starting 5/25 and can only be used with a copy of ModNation Racers (PS3).

[quote name='jab1235']the game just came out and theres already dlc o_O why didn't they just put it in the game???[/QUOTE]

Because they're following the LittleBigPlanet model of lots of small DLC. This one just happens to be part of a deal with Gamespot.

Code didn't work. Created a second account, got another code and it too does not work. No idea whether it's supposed to or not. Looks like I wont be getting this game anyway; Red Dead coming in the mail today and I expect it will take up all my time.

[quote name='VWKILLER0']im not genius but the site says this .....[/QUOTE]

That part is new. It used to only say when the codes expired. :bomb:

For those saying "the code doesn't work"
how about you wait until the game is released, until you input it? The DLC is useless without the game, anyway.

I don't know if I will be picking this game up (the demo will probably end up being the deciding factor) but went ahead and got the free dlc just in case.

bread's done
Back