Modnation Racers Free DLC mod and kart for PS3

cmp2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Modnation Racers Free DLC mod and kart for PS3 Download from PSN on PS3. You can also load the game up and go to the shop to download. FREE DLC (One Week Only): Lovebug Mod and Swan Kart

UPDATE: This doesn't appear to be live yet. I'm assuming it will be sometime tomorrow 2-15-2011

ALSO: Earn Double XP this week. Double XP “Week of Love” runs from February 15th – 21st.

http://us.playstation.com/search/?id=Modnation Racers&site=&section=true

At first, I couldn't find it in the ModNation listing because I thought it was supposed to be together in the same download. Actually, the add-ons are separate downloads.

ModNation™ Racers Lovebug's Swan Kart (Add-On Content)
ModNation™ Racers Lovebug Mod (Add-On Content)

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']Just a general question about Modnation DLC. If I have 3 accounts on my PS3 will all the accounts have access to the DLC?[/QUOTE]

Yea. As long as the account are on the same system, it should be okay. When downloading on a PS3, it is system based- not account based.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Yea. As long as the account are on the same system, it should be okay. When downloading on a PS3, it is system based- not account based.[/QUOTE]I finally figured it out. The pre-order bonuses are accounts and not systems. But DLC is system and not accounts.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']I finally figured it out. The pre-order bonuses are accounts and not systems. But DLC is system and not accounts.[/QUOTE]

Pre-order bonuses are also for everyone on the system.

bread's done
Back