Modnation Racers (PS3) DLC Codes Trade

ArmorForVictor

Videogame Hoarder
Feedback
2 (100%)
i have a Modnation Racers PS3 Air Raid DLC code that i am looking to trade for a Modnation Racers PS3 Sackboy DLC Code included in the MNR case i plan to buy it on sale, but i want to make sure i have the Sackboy Mod since it's only available for a limited time

[quote name='tobishow']i got the sack boy code suppose to get kratos to but they LIEEEE[/QUOTE]

would you be willing to trade it for the air raid one?

I also have an Air Raid DLC code for trade. If anybody is willing to trade a Ratchet/Clank or Nathan Drake code for it.

Thanks!

[quote name='nbballard']:) well, actually- i used that one. Sony sent out a second copy to anyone registered to the modnation website.[/QUOTE]

My code in the e-mail says XXXX-XXXX-XXXX... so I actualyl did not get another code.

I have Drake + Lil' Tinker combo that I want to trade for an [anyone] + Gopher/Golf Cart combo. Reply here, send me a PM, or PSN message to Multicron if interested.

Have an Air Raid Code and will trade it for any other Mod Nation code. PM me if interested. Also thanks for the thread OP and hope you get the code you're looking for.:D

I have a few Kratos with mouse I'd like to trade. I'd like a drake and/or gopher and/or tinker. I have 10 codes available to trade.

JohnnyHolland, I would be happy to trade my extra nathan drake for your kratos code.

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: Kratos, Drake, Sackboy. Want: Ratchet and Clank. I can find out the mystery kart for whoever wants to do a trade.

I would list Air Raid, but every website ive visted about ModNation has a ton of people trying to get rid of Air Raid DLC Codes for a promo code.

Have: Kratos + Mousetrap, Red Dead Redemption Deadly Assassin, and Air Raid
Want: Any other combo, preferably a double (IE: R&C + Tinker, or something of that nature)

I now have 9 kratos codes and one drake. I'll trade any of the kratos for anything with tinker or the drake or kratos codes for any ratchet and clank. I'll trade multiples for one r&c/ tinker code. Thanks.

I have 3 Kratos codes/ and 1 sack boy code. :) I believe they show you the same mystery if you already redeemed one of the 4 mystery ones. o well im looking for a drake and or ratchet but seeing ratchet is hard to get atm.

Anyone with Ratchet and Clank codes? I know sometimes Amazon takes a few days to get the codes out so I was hoping maybe more people would have them by now. I still have a few Kratos codes I could trade for one. PM me if you are interested in trading. Thanks.

I too have an extra Air Raid DLC code that I would like to trade for anything other then the Ratchet&Clank/Lil' Tinker

So apparently I just got screwed by giving a code to someone in good faith hoping they'd actually send me my code in return so I'm still looking for a ratchet and clank and/ or lil' tinker. I'd be willing to trade my drake and kratos for it...

Need:Ratchet & Clank Code code
Ratchet_300x250.jpg

Have:Van Man Mod and Super Nova Kart & Air-raid mod & plane kart code
51LS4e5cCeL._SL160_AA115_.jpg
air-raid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Johnnyholland']Anyone with Ratchet and Clank codes? I know sometimes Amazon takes a few days to get the codes out so I was hoping maybe more people would have them by now. I still have a few Kratos codes I could trade for one. PM me if you are interested in trading. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi, I have the amazon preorder code for ratchet and clank and tinker mod (two mods), so I am looking for kratos and drake mod, if anyone want to trade my email is [email protected] and my PSNID is OmegaThousand. Send me a message or PM me.

Regards.

Hey, I would really like to get a kratos code. I have the sackboy code. I also have the pre-order code for Bioshock 2 for the two multiplayer characters that I would be willing to trade.

I have a Kratos code that I am looking to trade for a Nathan Drake code. PM me or write on my wall if interested.

Sadly, I didn't preorder the game and have NO codes. I hate to sound like a TOTAL cheap ass...but if anyone has a spare code they would be willing to just give to a long time CAGer via PM...I'd be truely grateful. Heck maybe I could even help you with something in the future in return!

I m new to here. i just received my rachet and clank code form amazon few days ago and now looking to trade it with nathan drake+any mystery mod.

pls pm me ASAP if u r interested.

bread's done
Back