MODS DELETE: Repeat

acsguitar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Sort of a random post but there is a disc only copy of Persona 4 Arena on Glyde.com for PS3.

Available as of 1 PM Eastern

Showing under 40 bucks shipped to me.

Get it while its there I guess. Never seen a post like this so hopefully this is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']$40 for disc only is a deal?[/QUOTE]

Isn't this a 59.99 game usually? *EDIT* Brand new as in recently released

Sorry I careless about artwork etc...so to me it seemed like a good price. Just trying to be helpful

Usually you are not supposed to post deals with like one copy available since it isn't really a deal more than one person can take advantage of. If anything you can post it in the general Glyde thread which you can find if you do a search for Glyde.

[quote name='acsguitar']Ahh sorry for some reason I thought the Glyde thread was just for codes and such.

My mistake . If mods could move that would be great tahnks[/QUOTE]

No worries. I wasn't trying to discourage you from posting deals. But usually stuff like this are pretty popular, so just browse through the first 5 pages or so to see if there are other deals similar to yours, or if it's a trade site, there might already be a main thread for it. Stuff like 1 copies of things on ebay, and so on usually aren't as useful since there's only one. Similar to the Amazon Warehouse Deals, stuff on Glyde should go there too. Good looking out though.

Also you can edit your title if you go to advanced settings in the op, and change it to [mods delete] or something so mods will know to delete it.

[quote name='Squarehard']No worries. I wasn't trying to discourage you from posting deals. But usually stuff like this are pretty popular, so just browse through the first 5 pages or so to see if there are other deals similar to yours, or if it's a trade site, there might already be a main thread for it. Stuff like 1 copies of things on ebay, and so on usually aren't as useful since there's only one. Similar to the Amazon Warehouse Deals, stuff on Glyde should go there too. Good looking out though.

Also you can edit your title if you go to advanced settings in the op, and change it to [mods delete] or something so mods will know to delete it.[/QUOTE]

Right on...cool thanks my brain ain't working too good today...This conversation did make me think maybe we should have a "DISC ONLY" thread. I personally love buying Disc Only if I can get a deal on it :)

[quote name='acsguitar']Right on...cool thanks my brain ain't working too good today...This conversation did make me think maybe we should have a "DISC ONLY" thread. I personally love buying Disc Only if I can get a deal on it :)[/QUOTE]

It'd be my worst nightmare, but I can possibly see that working for some, lol.

ofv7l4.jpg

bread's done
Back