Mods delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']fuck gaminglagoon.
PrizeRebel > Dietzel Sites
FTW[/quote]
Dont crap his thread. ;)

But its true.

Both are decent websites, and both could improve.
I honestly thought PrizeRebel was the best site around, but you'd think they had a list of what offers they've added recently .. seems unorganized. Now I can't do any offers that were added on 13-15th because they'll ban the account if I do any offers I'd done previously. I'm glad now that Gaming Lagoon sends out an email on approval/disapproval incase this issue hits them in the future.

I still prefer MyFaveFreebies to either though, she keeps an ongoing list of added offers, amazing & great support, easy offers (insert email or zip), AND you can get Paypal / Amazon GCs to get what you want.

[quote name='Foladar']Both are decent websites, and both could improve.
I honestly thought PrizeRebel was the best site around, but you'd think they had a list of what offers they've added recently .. seems unorganized. Now I can't do any offers that were added on 13-15th because they'll ban the account if I do any offers I'd done previously. I'm glad now that Gaming Lagoon sends out an email on approval/disapproval incase this issue hits them in the future.

I still prefer MyFaveFreebies to either though, she keeps an ongoing list of added offers, amazing & great support, easy offers (insert email or zip), AND you can get Paypal / Amazon GCs to get what you want.[/QUOTE]

On PrizeRebel, you will most likley have an idea of what offers you have done--send them a support ticket with the offers you HAVE done and received credit for--and they will take them off your available offers for you. I did and it's a lot easier :)

I wish I could take advantage of MyFaveFreebies but none of the zip/email offers work for me. Really pisses me off too that the owner doesn't know why...

[quote name='Vinny']I wish I could take advantage of MyFaveFreebies but none of the zip/email offers work for me. Really pisses me off too that the owner doesn't know why...[/QUOTE]
Because its nothing she can figure out, its something the refs are doing .. its mainly one though, as I can get all the others, the Megathing.

MFF is the best a CC doesnt work i only have 14 points and FFT i cashout with one day work 70 buk check and 100 visa c from MFF can i use it for online offers?/

Hi everyone! It's great to see a good score for my site, and this thread came up on google ;) Just wanted to mention I have a custom reward option and I find the cheapest price on video games...also offer free shipping on custom prizes. Just got myself a 360, so I'm definitely always on the lookout for cheap games. Feel free to join today - lots of contests going on too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back