mods please close, this weeks winners have been chosen :D

greydemise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
hey again guys! thanks so much for your support for last time, there is about 3 weeks left in the contest, and for your continued support, i want to give away a prize each week, every time you vote and comment enters you for a chance to win, if the support is as overwhelming as last time, i'll have 2, maybe 3 winners. all i realy have are 360 games and dvds, but if you dont like, and youre awesome (of course you are!) i'll sub the prize with something which we will discuss at a later time
-the prizes will be more and maybe better :D stuff from my job (sephora), GS and/or itunes gift cards

please vote and comment everyday as often as you can, i'd really appriciate it once again, and you all have my undying gratitude for the help.
this weeks prizes are....

BROTHERS IN ARMS " HELLS HIGHWAY - 360

TERMINATOR : THE SARAH CONNER CHRONICLES (season 1)

sephora stuff (maybe the very awesome $89 value GOSMILE teeth whitner set (really works, ive used it) )

other stuff to be decided :)

UPDATE : a cool idea ...the ladies of CAG who are active and voting, please make yourself known in the threads in the coming weeks, ill gladly be making sephora goody bags and such with certain items, ill pm you with the options available to me. think of it as a 3rd prize ..thank you so much!

please vote guys if you have a second , if not, it's totally cool and thanks for looking
i'll be checking the vote counter between breaks at work and breaks during my school work (grad school sucks..)

http://www.urbandecayguys.com/profile.asp?ProfileID=1255658
that should be me, if its taking you to the main page, im in the orange button down

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! New Thread. Means more proxy votes.

*high 5*

Just threw in some more votes and saw the other guys. I swear to god if you lose to number 4 you should hurl yourself into a volcano.

I thought him linking to the main page was an elaborate hoax to make me scope out the competition and lose all self respect...

wooohoo!! thanks chronis :)!
im so glad to see new faces showing support!! thank you
and yes, muscular black guy is creepy..esp the pic of him with glasses and a beanie..and nothing else!

i think your vote knocked me back up to forth :D! hooray!!
my boss just voted also haha, she supports this too...which isnt awkwrd at all at work..

[quote name='greydemise']haha tornado warning in NY[/QUOTE]

I FEAR NOT TORNADO'S!

We drove through the Tornado warning to see Combichrist last night... fuck Tornado's :D

damn straight georox!!!
i was thinking earlier..wow the suburbs are full of wusses, at my old house (really old), a windstorm happened and a huge chunk of our roof blew off...we were like..oh shit, why is the house so wet and bright *looks up *

oh sh-...

it flew into our neighbors house, luckily(?), our roof was really cheap and pretty much shatted on impact..they only lost a window and they told us not to worry about it since we had the roof and such to worry about ahhaa

wow..im only about 50 votes away from the first spot!
i know theres little over 2 weeks lft in the contest, but id really appriciate if you guys can find it in your time to tell your friends to vote or something :) please??
thanks !

I just voted again, you are #2 currently. As said in your original thread, we shall never chat about this as I am clearing my cookies currently with a pressure washer ;)

Hope you finally win soon...

Any discounts on Sephora cologne? I wouldn't mind some Armani Black Code...

voted again! still waitin for a sephora goodie bag... *hint hint* ;)

at least i've got a hair more class than 'boo. i'm not beggin for used undies or surprise buttsechs. no offense 'boo :grouphug:

[quote name='seen']I just voted again, you are #2 currently. As said in your original thread, we shall never chat about this as I am clearing my cookies currently with a pressure washer ;)

Hope you finally win soon...

Any discounts on Sephora cologne? I wouldn't mind some Armani Black Code...[/QUOTE]

thanks my friend!! and sure id be glad to arrange something, my discount on non-sephora brand stuff is 20%, FYI

alright!! the winners have been chosen and messaged :)!
congrats to the them and keep on voting! every week has more winners and more prizes :D! the prizes just get better and better!! please tell your friends and keep it up!

bread's done
Back