mods please delete me. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about making these freebies for free taking AND are available for bidding on your next lowball sale at the same time? If item(s) are being bidded, then they are no longer free for taking if winning on items of $XX

I think that is good because freebies are obviously great for free taking but also perfect for auction, too!
I'd say it's win-win. Whaddya think?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Thanks for the last remnant deal :D freebie bump and good luck on your next lowball! dont worry too much about the packing i just get crazy with it sometimes a simple stuff in a bubble mailer is fine with me[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got it all packed and ready to go.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Auction the freebies! More money. Anything without a bid, let people who won stuff call it.[/QUOTE]

I am trying to make my auction more unique. That is why. Depends all depends on what the public votes.

[quote name='greenrocks']How about making these freebies for free taking AND are available for bidding on your next lowball sale at the same time? If item(s) are being bidded, then they are no longer free for taking if winning on items of $XX

I think that is good because freebies are obviously great for free taking but also perfect for auction, too!
I'd say it's win-win. Whaddya think?[/QUOTE]

Nice idea, but no doubt most of the freebies will have bids....

[quote name='dinobot']Nice idea, but no doubt most of the freebies will have bids....[/quote]

If it's so, I would bid on these certain freebies. Maybe I'll throw some extra dollars in after the total if I win anything just to show my support if I really like your lowball sale. You have my words. =P

[quote name='dinobot']
I am trying to make my auction more unique. That is why. Depends all depends on what the public votes.
I like that your at least trying to be unique about the auction, it seems like everytime i refresh there is a "dv8mad" approved lowball auction on everyones cag trading thread.

I think there'll be a lot of biddings. =/ I hope the DS game I want is not part of the bidding war. x_O;

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']bump[/QUOTE]

As usual, thanks! :)

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']BUMP nice preview for the lowball good luck dude[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Going to post 1 preview a day until Sunday. Auction will also likely include items not previewed.

[quote name='greenrocks']I think there'll be a lot of biddings. =/ I hope the DS game I want is not part of the bidding war. x_O;[/QUOTE]

I hope there will be... this will probably be my last one in a while. Running out of items to auction.

2185066015_81f4f7c89e.jpg

[quote name='HorrorFan88']No offense, but can't you just put the sale up already LOL[/QUOTE]

I am trying to get everything up for sale put together. I really won't have time until Sunday night to put everything up. But I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='dinobot']I am trying to get everything up for sale put together. I really won't have time until Sunday night to put everything up. But I'll see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

The people have spoken!

The previews have done their job, they have turn questionable forum goers into eager bidders. You turn them from timid puppies into this:

wtf-dog-02.jpg

alright.... sorry for all the tease, hopefully every1 liked the previews.

everything will be up saturday!

[quote name='greenrocks']Preview #3 is still good! =P I'll definitely bid on one of these![/QUOTE]

i am glad to hear that.

2. Lost Planet Extreme Condition PS3 [Sealed] - $2
3. The Orange Box PS3 [mint] - $2
14. Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 (w/ Artbook + Soundtrack + Bonus Limited RQ Soundtrack) [Sealed] - $5
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) - $3
17. God Hand [mint] - $3
38. Metal Gear Solid The Essentials Collection PS2 [Sealed] - $3
39. Shadow of the Colossus PS2 [Sealed] - $3

bunch of lowball bids to get things started. you've put up some great stuff

C'mon folks, we can do better than that...

2. Lost Planet Extreme Condition PS3 [Sealed]
$8
13. Ar Tonelico 1 PS2 (The First Release w/ Artbook) [GS New Gutted Copy) $20
14. Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 (w/ Artbook + Soundtrack + Bonus Limited RQ Soundtrack) [Sealed]
$15
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) $10
16. Gradius V [good condition] $8
17. God Hand [mint] $5
33. Silent Hill Homecoming Guide $2

[quote name='dinobot']TLP TLP's List, Seriously, is that lowbll auction coming? :p[/quote]

Oh, eventually. After the last handful of lowballs (climaxing with dv8's), I find far fewer people have money to spend. With people extending the closing time/day of their lowball sales, I'm a bit hesitant to start right away.

[quote name='dinobot']25. Mystery Box - Are you feeling lucky? It could be a game, it could be dirt, it could be anything! Note: No neg feedback allowed if you pick this as your freebie.[/quote]

Will you ship the dirt in a ziploc bag to avoid dirtying the items I win?

2. Lost Planet Extreme Condition PS3 [Sealed] $9
13. Ar Tonelico 1 PS2 (The First Release w/ Artbook) [GS New Gutted Copy) $21
14. Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 (w/ Artbook + Soundtrack + Bonus Limited RQ Soundtrack) [Sealed]
$16
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) $11
16. Gradius V [good condition] $9
17. God Hand [mint] $6

Uh-oh, sum's back. ^_^ How's the new job treating you?

13. Ar Tonelico 1 PS2 (The First Release w/ Artbook) [GS New Gutted Copy) $25
$20
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) $15

pretty good...good...

14. Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 (w/ Artbook + Soundtrack + Bonus Limited RQ Soundtrack) [Sealed] $21

thats what i mainly want haha

[quote name='thelonepig']C'mon folks, we can do better than that...

2. Lost Planet Extreme Condition PS3 [Sealed]
$8
13. Ar Tonelico 1 PS2 (The First Release w/ Artbook) [GS New Gutted Copy) $20
$15
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) $10
16. Gradius V [good condition] $8
17. God Hand [mint] $5
33. Silent Hill Homecoming Guide $2

Oh, eventually. After the last handful of lowballs (climaxing with dv8's), I find far fewer people have money to spend. With people extending the closing time/day of their lowball sales, I'm a bit hesitant to start right away.

Will you ship the dirt in a ziploc bag to avoid dirtying the items I win?[/QUOTE]

yea.... dv8 wiped me clean....

and yes for the dirt request. :D

[quote name='bingokami']2. Lost Planet Extreme Condition PS3 [Sealed] - $2
3. The Orange Box PS3 [mint] - $2
14. Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 (w/ Artbook + Soundtrack + Bonus Limited RQ Soundtrack) [Sealed] - $5
15. SMT: Nocturne PS2 (Limited Ed, but w/o soundtrack) - $3
17. God Hand [mint] - $3
38. Metal Gear Solid The Essentials Collection PS2 [Sealed] - $3
39. Shadow of the Colossus PS2 [Sealed] - $3

bunch of lowball bids to get things started. you've put up some great stuff[/QUOTE]

thanks!

1. Lost Via Domus PS3 [Sealed] - $3
4. DMC 4 Jap Edition PS3 (In English) [mint] - $5
13. Ar Tonelico 1 PS2 (The First Release w/ Artbook) [GS New Gutted Copy) - $27
38. Metal Gear Solid The Essentials Collection PS2 [Sealed] - $8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back