mods please delete me. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes finally got dot hack and capcom collection i needed for my set... thanks so much dino.. ill take dibs on #25 mystery gift if no one got it... if not ill take mario galaxy guide

[quote name='ethwang']Shady--it's always a great battle w/ you...what exactly do you do for a living that allows you to have such disposable income? :whistle2:D[/quote]

I should ask you the same thing. ;)

[quote name='Shady3011']Too rich for my blood.

Blumpie, don't they offer anything faster than dial-up in your town?[/quote]

The problem is that I live in a rural area and they are just starting to put in high speed internet. I have to wait another year for them to install it.

It looks like I could get 3 freebies...the Mario Galaxy guide would be awesome too--let me know how you want to sort out the freebies. Thanks!

[quote name='blumpies5']The problem is that I live in a rural area and they are just starting to put in high speed internet. I have to wait another year for them to install it.[/quote]

Yikes! I feel for you, bro. I get upset when I have to deal with Edge on my phone and that's still faster than dial-up. :hot:

[quote name='y2jd']guys... can PSO be playable without serial code or what?[/quote]

Doesn't really matter since the servers are offline. I'm guessing private servers have their own system that wouldn't be bother by lack of serial code. However, I'm pretty sure you need it to play the game at all since it prompts for it the first time you play the game.

Just to clarify, my total is $6.50 plus shipping, this means I don't get a freebie, right?

What if I use my sad puppy dog face? Would that work on you?

the burger king watch are new right? If so I will I will take
14. Burger King Sponge Bob Watch with metal case
15. BK Sponge Bob Patrick Watch with metal case
and the PS3 memory card adapter

[quote name='y2jd']yeah i meant for offline...[/quote]

You'll need an original Xbox and a gamertag to play it offline since it's not backwards compatible with the 360.

[quote name='62t']looks like you got the wrong winner for Ar Tonelico 2 ...[/QUOTE]

thanks... fixing.

that's a lot of bids to go through.

[quote name='62t']damn i want the RE5 Preorder Art Cell too[/QUOTE]

Now here is the fun part! Winners will get to choose a fixed amount of freebie(s) based on the TOTAL AMOUNT he/she purchases! The order in which the freebie gets chosen is also based on the TOTAL AMOUNT (higher total purchase = higher priority in choosing the freebie). List of freebies is listed below the items for bid section.

Sounds to me like you will get it. :razz:

DAMMMIIIIIT!!!!! missed another auction closing.....i just moved and those bastards at TDS haven't switched my internet over yet.....

Anyway, i see I get one freebie...here they are my choices from 1-5 1 the one I wanted most but if somebody else chose it alreadygo to Two and so on....

1. Phantom hou glss guide
2. 8. pennied out bundle guide
3. 9. pennied out bundle

[quote name='distgfx']Sounds to me like you will get it. :razz:[/quote]

Yeah--here's hoping I get some of the things I want...dino, does 62t get to pick all 3 of his freebies first or does he pick 1, goes to the next one, etc.? Just curious. Thanks!

[quote name='ethwang']Yeah--here's hoping I get some of the things I want...dino, does 62t get to pick all 3 of his freebies first or does he pick 1, goes to the next one, etc.? Just curious. Thanks![/QUOTE]

he gets to pick all first. sorry, it is just too complicated to do it any other way. lol

[quote name='dinobot']he gets to pick all first. sorry, it is just too complicated to do it any other way. lol[/quote]

Oh...I liked how you had it parsed out in the OP. In any case, I PM'd you my preferred items. It looks like he's already picked 2 out of his 3 freebies so hopefully you'll be able to oblige. Thanks for the consideration!

Nice auction rookie. LOL

Looks like it turned out pretty well again!

Also looks like I lost about everything I bid on, so no freebies. However, if you end up with one of the PS2 to PS3 memory card adaptors left over, I would be happy to pay or trade for one as I need it as well.

[quote name='dv8mad']Nice auction rookie. LOL

Looks like it turned out pretty well again!

Also looks like I lost about everything I bid on, so no freebies. However, if you end up with one of the PS2 to PS3 memory card adaptors left over, I would be happy to pay or trade for one as I need it as well.[/QUOTE]

That's perfectly fine... we can discuss things afterward, so no problem.

OP now has some shipping prices added. I still need people to pm me what was requested in the front page. Thanks yall again.

Alright Every1, I cannot update this until I get home tonight which is around 10:00pm.

Thanks to those that sent the info to me, those that have not please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back