ModS Please Delete.

XMastaCrackaX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I had another post for an auction that started yesterday and ended today but a scammer won and tried to get me to send to africa which followed a fake paypal email etc etc....
anyways its back up same prices and also 1/2 off shipping for CAGS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170126177298

Bid on and hopefully one of you trusting cags will win instead of a scammer like last time.

|Edit: The auction starts at 39.99 and only 7 dollars for shipping for CAGS... the buy it now is at 85$.

Bump: Update still only at 39.99 starting bid with 7 hrs left. 1/2 off shipping for CAGS.

System in great condition. Purchased in December of last year.

Either I am missing something here or a PS2 is going for freaking $2000+ dollars. Sounds like someone is about to fuck your auction over, badly.

[quote name='M-PG71C']Either I am missing something here or a PS2 is going for freaking $2000+ dollars. Sounds like someone is about to fuck your auction over, badly.[/quote]
Yea i just cancelled the two fucktards that did that. Now there is like 15 min left its back to 71 bux.

I am cancelling all bids that are enormous like the one mentioned.

And thanks for looking out for me man.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']Yea i just cancelled the two fucktards that did that. Now there is like 15 min left its back to 71 bux.

I am cancelling all bids that are enormous like the one mentioned.

And thanks for looking out for me man.[/quote]
Also watch out for those Africans. And I say that not racially motivated. Especially, the Nigerians, they are notorious for trying to scam people. What raised a flag was the PS2. I had one for sale on Amazon.com and I got an enormous amount of requests from Africans. Then it was confirmed by a friend. He showed me a book about Africa and a specific section it talked about doing e-commerce with Nigerians. Basically they were saying not to do business with them.
Now for the record, I am what people refer to as an African-American. So the nature of my comments are not racist. I am just stating facts. We have Americans of every race, color, and creed that are scammers all the same. No disrespect to those who are African.

[quote name='ricoraney']Also watch out for those damn Africans. And I say that not racially motivated. Especially, the Nigerians, they are notorious for trying to scam people. What raised a flag was the PS2. I had one for sale on Amazon.com and I got an enormous amount of requests from Africans. Then it was confirmed by a friend. He showed me a book about Africa and a specific section it talked about doing e-commerce with Nigerians. They are notorious for scamming people![/quote]
yea ive had like four of those offered to me.
its pathetic.

bread's done
Back