Mods, please lock (SF2 tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH! this make sme wish I had a 360. I would love to get in on this and guile a few people.

I forsee a blanka player taking 1st place.

Count me in. I'm still a LOT rusty from what I remember back in the good ol' arcade days, but this should be a lot of fun.

Thanks for setting this up guys. Great idea.

my entry into the tourney isn't a sure shot, so i think it would be best to just take me off the list in case the entries get capped at 64 and someone else wants to enter

i'll post another entry if i get ahold of a 360 for sure

[quote name='kristianator']my entry into the tourney isn't a sure shot, so i think it would be best to just take me off the list in case the entries get capped at 64 and someone else wants to enter

i'll post another entry if i get ahold of a 360 for sure[/QUOTE]

I'll leave you on for now, however if someone needs the spot before you get a definative word on whether you'll be able to play or not then I'll give it to that player.

UPDATED THE OP. PLEASE READ.

I think the prize pack should be splitted for 1st and 2nd place og course 1st should get the 1600 points , but the other stuff should be split. Just a thought.

[quote name='manofpeace20']I'll play. Add Storybush to the bracket.[/QUOTE]

did you just change your gamertag by any chance? I recall seeing a manofpeace in the upper ranks on the SF2 leaderboard ;)

I'm moving next week, so my schedule for early next week is crazy. I'll find time to play my matches, but I may not be able to play on the specified days.

plus, I have no idea how the wireless connection at my new place will work out. it could be complete shit.

if there's any way I can get my first match in on this coming sunday, that would kick ass.

I'm moving in on August 22nd so I'm fucked if it's then... might have to drop out of the tournament since I'm pretty busy next week.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I think you mean August 22nd all matchs should be played. Hehe.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah you're right. Thanks man.

[quote name='Apossum']I'm moving next week, so my schedule for early next week is crazy. I'll find time to play my matches, but I may not be able to play on the specified days.

plus, I have no idea how the wireless connection at my new place will work out. it could be complete shit.

if there's any way I can get my first match in on this coming sunday, that would kick ass.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you'll be able to contact your opponent and arrange that. If for some reason they can't play on sunday, we can find you a diff. opponent.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm moving in on August 22nd so I'm fucked if it's then... might have to drop out of the tournament since I'm pretty busy next week.[/QUOTE]

Well just play your match before the 22nd then!

UPDATED OP WITH NEW ENTRIES. POSTING BRACKETS FRIDAY! GET READY!!

Hey-- this works out perfectly!

Chacrana-- lets play Sunday :lol:

Something is up with my xbox live connection. I get constant timeouts and can't play people online. I think I'm going to have to withdraw so I can figure out whats wrong. Sorry about that, can't seem to get any matches going.

NEVERMIND my last post. I'm not moving until Friday the 25th. no, I didn't push it back just for the tournament :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back