Mods, please lock (SF2 tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rsigley']oh jim we only played 2 matches then you left isn't it 4 out of 7?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry I was setting up my buttons, I figured since it was 1-1 it was fair to leave. GG's though man, you get sick with it with that Balrog stuff. That last round where you beat me with Zangief was pretty much because I lost my spirit haha. I was like.... blah. GGs though like I said, I'd like to get some casual matches with you sometime. I feel like I wasn't playing up to par. And wear a headset next time!

But yeah, RSigley beat me 4-1

sure we can play whenever just let me know

i have a custom stick (which i made yetserday and can't do 360s on yet apparently ha) i made and i didn't hook up the headset port so i gotta do that

i haven't noticed...but then again....i'm in hurricane prep mode (miami , fl) and will probably not be able to play... i may be on early tomorrow, but after tuesday night is unknown (wilma left me powerless for a week....the week of my wedding!) so bluenatas, if i can't get on live after tuesday night, i'm not avoiding you.... ernesto just screwed me!

I'm about to send a PM to you MrBlonde....things have been really hectic moving in to college and all, so hopefully we can play real soon.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm about to send a PM to you MrBlonde....things have been really hectic moving in to college and all, so hopefully we can play real soon.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I've been trying to get in a few games with you for awhile now of SF 2, but you just ignore my messages :(

[quote name='Roufuss']Damn, I've been trying to get in a few games with you for awhile now of SF 2, but you just ignore my messages :([/QUOTE]

Mehhh I know I know things have been busy. Its only going to get worse when I buy Saints Row today. Since Im living with 4 guys now it's hard to find time for yourself where you can just play online...usually everyone wants to play something together, or guitar hero.

[quote name='seanr1221']Mehhh I know I know things have been busy. Its only going to get worse when I buy Saints Row today. Since Im living with 4 guys now it's hard to find time for yourself where you can just play online...usually everyone wants to play something together, or guitar hero.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I saw you online one time and you switched games like every 20 minutes :rofl:

I forgot you moved back into the dorm though, they all use your 360 too?

[quote name='rabbitt']RolentlessRolento and I played. He won the 4 games.[/QUOTE]

good games, though you did some amazing stuff that was primarily by accident.. actually, most of the rounds won by both of us were primarily by accident :p

Datfoonem defeated me 4-2. Last match was really good. Tied 1 round to 1 round and Dat won by just a pinch in his life bar because time ran out.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I saw you online one time and you switched games like every 20 minutes :rofl:

I forgot you moved back into the dorm though, they all use your 360 too?[/QUOTE]

Hah yea they all play it. Saints Row is the new favorite.

I beat Mr Blonde 4-2....we had some great matches!

I can not connect with Tojo either so I forfeit. I have played with others but the two draws I get for the tournament and I can not connect to host. Not sure what the problem is but I am done. This is very frustrating and I really wanted to play.

well, bluenatas got the win 4-1... some good fights...and 0 health victories! in the end... i curse the 360 dpad... as i can't feel my thumb now!

I really don't want to, but I may have to drop out if my 360 dosn't come back quickly for repair. I'm sending it out tommorow, and micorosoft said it shold be back at my house within a week, so I hope I can still play.

[quote name='flybrione']I can not connect with Tojo either so I forfeit. I have played with others but the two draws I get for the tournament and I can not connect to host. Not sure what the problem is but I am done. This is very frustrating and I really wanted to play.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry man, but it is probably a fault with the way you have your router set-up or something, I understand that it's frustrating but there is nothing that I can do about it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I really don't want to, but I may have to drop out if my 360 dosn't come back quickly for repair. I'm sending it out tommorow, and micorosoft said it shold be back at my house within a week, so I hope I can still play.[/QUOTE]

You should be alrite - half the people haven't played their matches yet for this round yet, let alone the next.

UPDATED OP w/ CURRENT RESULTS. EVERYONE PLEASE GET YOUR MATCHES IN!

[quote name='ashram']well, bluenatas got the win 4-1... some good fights...and 0 health victories! in the end... i curse the 360 dpad... as i can't feel my thumb now![/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm really just thankful we atleast got to play eachother. But we did have our fair share of shouldn't-of-jumped-d-pad-sucks mess-ups and can't-do-dragon-punch-d-pad-sucks moments.

yea GGs.

were you using a pad? kinda seemed like there were times you wanted to throw a hadoken and got a jab instead.

the doa4 stick, while not perfect, makes this game so much easier to play.

i'm surprised we didn't get a double ko in that ryu vs ryu match.

[quote name='buttasuperb']yea GGs.

were you using a pad? kinda seemed like there were times you wanted to throw a hadoken and got a jab instead.

the doa4 stick, while not perfect, makes this game so much easier to play.

i'm surprised we didn't get a double ko in that ryu vs ryu match.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was using the d-pad, or trying to anyway. I don't have DOA4 anymore, and I haven't been able to justify buying the stick just for this one game yet.

I wish my buddy was still here(in town) he could kick anyone's ass he's a SF freak, also another friend of his is Romanian and they are great at this game! I mean it!

[quote name='Sejad']I wish my buddy was still here(in town) he could kick anyone's ass he's a SF freak, also another friend of his is Romanian and they are great at this game! I mean it![/QUOTE]

Please.... tell him to play Rob Sigley. That nigga is like the Terminator yo.

If you ever get your friend on Xbox Live, hit me up. I'll beast him.

[quote name='rsigley']fell to page 2 bump c'mon let's finish this thing up been a month already :([/QUOTE]

lol, I thought it got cancelled =/

i hope not

there's not many people left lets just finish it up

or you can send the prizes directly to my house either works for me

[quote name='danny-o']So out of the remaining players, whats everyones rank online? Right now Im Ranks #540 with 65 wins and 33 losses[/QUOTE]

i'm ranked 28th i think got something like 300 wins and 40 losses

Sure it can be over if you want to send the prizes to everyone still in. Otherwise quit being shady and hurry the fuck up. If need be disqualify everyone that hasn't finished a game yet.

Okay, after giving it some thought I've decided to cancel the tournament. I know this puts me on alot of fellow CAG's shitlist, but hear me out. I'm paying out of pocket to send prizes to people that don't even have time to finish their matches. Add that up with the fact that so many people dropped out, and you can probably see where I'm coming from. I'm sorry to all the serious players (rsigley, relentlessrolento, bluenatas, slade555) but you have to understand my reasoning. It's just not worth it if the tournament is going to take a freaking month. If someone else wants to attempt to contact all the serious players from the tournament and host something else, I'd be more than happy to participate in that. Again, I'm really sorry to all the serious players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back