Mods please lock, siamesellama is obsessing.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Damn your feedback sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, taught me not to leave my password saved in cookies with a cousin over

[quote name='encendido5']at that point you should've just started over since you only had 1 positive[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna violate ebay rules on purpose

[quote name='polaricecaves']while this is mildy amusing i feel you should be banned for this bullshit[/QUOTE]

Well, thanks for trying to ruin my fun, and also not searching.

There are hundreds of auction threads about crazy or stupid auctions, and this one just happens to be mine.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']No one else is willing to bid?[/QUOTE]
Who in the fuck would bid. Please tell me that you don't expect people to bid. Most of the time you can pick up a few idiots on Ebay to bid on your item, and that hasn't even happened for you, and now you bring this shit on here? Nobody's going to bid so don't be surprised when the auction doesn't close at 3,000.

[quote name='siamesellama']You're retarded. Go beg for attention somewhere else... or find someone who's selling it on eBay.[/QUOTE]
lol

[quote name='spyhunterk19']yeah some people need to take a joke, i didn't excpect any money from this.[/QUOTE]

It's the second "joke" auction you listed on eBay. Neither are funny. It's as if you put ten seconds of thought into it.

Did you just see the "volcano insurance" bit from Family Guy and decided to swap it with "moon?"

[quote name='siamesellama']It's the second "joke" auction you listed on eBay. Neither are funny. It's as if you put ten seconds of thought into it.

Did you just see the "volcano insurance" bit from Family Guy and decided to swap it with "moon?"[/QUOTE]

No need to argue over the internet, just let it go.

So since the moon regulates the tides, could I file a claim if I were injured by a sea creature that washes up on shore after a high tide?

[quote name='radjago']So since the moon regulates the tides, could I file a claim if I were injured by a sea creature that washes up on shore after a high tide?[/QUOTE]

No, it clearly states in the document that "Quasi-Moon injruries" don't qualify. We're only talking direct moon impact here.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Yeah, taught me not to leave my password saved in cookies with a cousin over[/QUOTE]

Or not to make fucking retarded auctions.

a lot of threadcrapping in here...nice to know that if people on here don't like something, they're not afraid of saying "you're a dumb fuck", rather than just moving along....but as soon as they make a similar thread or something just as stupid or stupider, yet funny in their opinion...if one person says anything, its "stay out of my thread if you have a problem!"

seriously, you guys need to relax...noone is making anyone bid on the auction...one person was trying to get a laugh...okay, so maybe it wasn't that funny....but does that mean everyone has to be a dick? sorry everyone of us isn't Dave Chapelle

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']a lot of threadcrapping in here...nice to know that if people on here don't like something, they're not afraid of saying "you're a dumb fuck", rather than just moving along....but as soon as they make a similar thread or something just as stupid or stupider, yet funny in their opinion...if one person says anything, its "stay out of my thread if you have a problem!"

seriously, you guys need to relax...noone is making anyone bid on the auction...one person was trying to get a laugh...okay, so maybe it wasn't that funny....but does that mean everyone has to be a dick? sorry everyone of us isn't Dave Chapelle[/QUOTE]

You have two things wrong. I wouldn't clutter up an already cluttered forum with unfunny bullshit. And Dave Chapelle isn't that funny either. :cool:

bread's done
Back