Mods please lock.

[quote name='starmask2k3']can i buy the fable book from u for 3shipped[/quote]

I'm sorry, I can't. I set out these guides for trading and I don't want to deal with money. Keep checking your GameStops, that's where I got the Fable guide for $1.99

I'm interested in Silent Hill 4, Manhunt, Fable, Psi-Ops, Van Helsing, and Max Payne 2. CML, guides are towards the bottom.

[quote name='sarkenobi']

*Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist's Soul (Prima) - Ok so I got this one free in a trade, so I hope 62t doesn't mind that I keep trading it until someone wants it, it's in very good condition, only minimal scratches to the cover (like only if you looked at the cover in the light, just from handling).

[/quote]

No I don't mind, if anyone else also wants a copy they can PM me.

Hey, are you at all interested in a Manhunt guide? I've got a spare that I'm looking to trade away.

Just kidding (BUMP :))

Superbump! Went crazy with finding a lot of used and penny guides around my house. Just looking for that elusive La Pucelle Tactics guide!

Computer had crashed and went out of commission for a month or two. During that time I found a bunch of guides at a sale, some old! So the first to PM me with their wants (must have guides to trade because I absolutely will not sell!) gets them!

Any current wants for guides, since I think there might be a few in there that I'd be interested in, and as you're doing guide for guide, I'd like to see if there's wants you have before PMing you an ginormous list of guides.

Hey, im interested in God of War guide, among others. Take a look at my list, and let me know if theres anything you are interested in. Thanks!

bread's done
Back