MODS, please move to NE Regional Deals BEST BUY - Halo Legendary Edition $60 (YMMV)

Jiggadabaptist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I passed through my local Best Buy this week, and saw about 20 boxes marked at $59.99, stacked up together close to the Video game clearance section.
This was at the Westbury, NY Best Buy...

I know that most Best Buy clearance games are YMMV, but maybe this will help somebody...

Peace

EDIT: MODS, PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE NORTHEAST REGIONAL DEAL SECTION. It seems like that would be a much better place for it. Sorry for soiling the main page...

Thanks

Just MIGHT be tempted. Remember working at GS and they wanted me to tell people it would be sold out forever and ever. I was like, "ok." I see them all over the place now.

What's HALO?

j/k.................Man, this has to be the WORST selling "Limited Edition" game to ever come out. Months later and stores cant even get rid of their stock.

Went to GameStop the other day and saw them on sale for $59.99 or $69.99. All of them had those stickers that said "Do Not Sell Before (whatever the Halo 3 release date was)". Now I know why they were pushing those Legendary pre-ordes so much. They had already ordered a ton and realized nobody actually wanted to pay that much for a game.

j/k.................Man, this has to be the WORST selling "Limited Edition" game to ever come out. Months later and stores cant even get rid of their stock.

Maybe since people heard the LE game casing scratched the Game disc to Hell they didnt bother. I could be wrong. I bought COD4 over HALO. maybe this is a good time.

The BB where I work had a few boxes marked at $60 a couple of weeks ago but then put them back at full price a few days later. The prices had to manually entered.

Confirmed that this is INDEED the price at Westbury, NY. I was there the other day checking on stuff and noticed it there. I really had no need so I passed on it.

bread's done
Back