Mom-and-Pop game store in Arizona?

choffy21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone know a good Mom-and-Pop game store in Arizona?I'm tired of giving my money to GameStop (plus they're a bit more leaniant on street dates;))

So does anyone know of any?

P.S. I live in Glendale, if that helps

Try Zia. I've been to the one in Tempe and Glendale and they're both pretty decent. Though they mostly specialize in dvds and cds they have an alright game section. If you can't find what you're looking for the guys at the counter would be willing to special order it for you.

The one in Glendale is on 19th ave and thunderbird (just past the I-17). It's in the same plaza as the Double Down Clothing Store and Asian Cafe.

[quote name='jesta2817']Try Zia. I've been to the one in Tempe and Glendale and they're both pretty decent. Though they mostly specialize in dvds and cds they have an alright game section. If you can't find what you're looking for the guys at the counter would be willing to special order it for you.

The one in Glendale is on 19th ave and thunderbird (just past the I-17). It's in the same plaza as the Double Down Clothing Store and Asian Cafe.[/quote]Zia is a piece of shit. I go to the one in Tucson and they have all of the fucking GH PS2 games at $29.99. That's bullshit.

[quote name='darkslime']Zia is a piece of shit. I go to the one in Tucson and they have all of the fucking GH PS2 games at $29.99. That's bullshit.[/quote]

Yeah. If you're talking about Zia records, that's not what I'm really trying to find. They don't get big games day 1. I go there for my music and the $5 DVD's, but that's it

bread's done
Back