Momentous Songs of the Moment, Re-Remixed³

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Stop The Insanity- Leftover Crack[/quote]\

Man, you know there is know such thing as leftover crack.

Hehe, awesome song though, still upset about there drummer dying in his "sleep". RIGHT...

Anyway,
Kreators-Legacy
Representing Bean town. haha

[quote name='RichD1']Anyone know of any bands that sound like The Arcade Fire and are comprable in quality?[/quote]

I just started listening to the Arcade Fire very recently, and I think they are great. So, I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Also,

Mates of State - I Know, and I Said Forget It.
Pedro the Lion - The Winners Never Quit CD.

[quote name='thestuff'][quote name='RichD1']Anyone know of any bands that sound like The Arcade Fire and are comprable in quality?[/quote]

I just started listening to the Arcade Fire very recently, and I think they are great. So, I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Also,

Mates of State - I Know, and I Said Forget It.
Pedro the Lion - The Winners Never Quit CD.[/quote]

The Arcade Fire are pretty original Indie so there are not many bands that sound like them... You guys might want to check out M83, The Futureheads, and or The Fiery Furnaces... The Arcade Fire is truely an amazing band... They are a little overhyped but sooo good. They were just in Bean town but I couldn't get tickets for under $60. :(

LCD Soundsystem-Too much Love

A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Sblymnl, you sparked my interest with this song. Thanks!

[quote name='Trakan']A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Sblymnl, you sparked my interest with this song. Thanks![/quote]

Welcome. :D

Garbage - Hammering In My Head

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - Hell Yaeh[/quote]

I think i like that song way too much.

Cradle of Filth - Lord Abortion
Cradle of Filth - Gilded Cunt

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - Hell Yaeh[/quote]

Cradle of Filth - Gilded Cunt[/quote]

:rofl: Theres a song called Gilded Cunt? You gotta be kidding me.

The Ceasars - "Jerk It Out"

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - Hell Yaeh[/quote]

The Ceasars - "Jerk It Out"[/quote]

Nope, and they chant it for the chorus. It's actually an awesome song. Not the best to sing though wjile working register.

[quote name='Trakan']A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Sblymnl, you sparked my interest with this song. Thanks![/quote]

You know, this song isn't half bad. Thanks Trakan and crymnl :D .

Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song/
Bloodhound Gang - The New Vagina Song/Three Point One Four

/tee hee.....and yes these are real songs.

Edit put the real

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song
Bloodhound Gang - The New Vagina Song

/tee hee.....and yes these are real songs.[/quote]

there's a new vagina song?

Somerault- Zero 7 feat. Danger Mouse and MFDoom

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - Hell Yaeh[/quote]

The Ceasars - "Jerk It Out"[/quote]

Yes there is. It's a great song.

GILDED CUNT!
OH, YOU GILDED CUNT!

What about the Butthole Surfers and Anal Cunt? What kind of music do they play? I've heard the names, never the music.

Misfits - Horror Business

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']What about the Butthole Surfers and Anal Cunt? What kind of music do they play? I've heard the names, never the music.

Misfits - Horror Business[/quote]

Butthole Surfers do kind of stoner music, while Anal Cunt do perverted metal/punk.

CoF- Saffrons Curse

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']What about the Butthole Surfers and Anal Cunt? What kind of music do they play? I've heard the names, never the music.

Misfits - Horror Business[/quote]

Never heard of Anal Cunt but Buthole Surfers aren't too bad. Sort of a weird Hippie stoner rock

[quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song

Somerault- Zero 7 feat. Danger Mouse and MFDoom[/quote]

yaeh it's called Three Point One Four from hooray For Boobies but I think the title The New vagina Song sounds better since that's the main chorus throughout but I don't remember what the original's name is or from what album it is from.

Does anyone know by any chance, SneakyP maybe?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song

yaeh it's called Three Point One Four from hooray For Boobies but I think the title The New vagina Song sounds better since that's the main chorus throughout but I don't remember what the original's name is or from what album it is from.

Does anyone know by any chance, SneakyP maybe?[/quote]

I need to find a, New Vagina.
Any kind of, New Vagina
It's hard to rhyme a, word like vagina
Calvin Klein kind of, North Carolina!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song

Any kind of, New Vagina
Calvin Klein kind of, North Carolina![/quote]

Yup that's how Three Point One Four goes but the other one goes like this,

*NOTE: hopefully this doesn't offend anyone, some of these lyrics can be offensive to some.

Some of them are hairy
Some of them are bald
Some are kinda scary
And this is what they're called

Vagina!
Vagi-hoo-a!
They call that thing
Vagina

that's how the song goes, I'm not a 100% sure it is by them but a lot of fansites and sites that show lyrics of the band say that it is thiers. They list this as the either Original Vagina Song or just Vagina Song and Three Point One Four as either New Vagina Song or just Three Point One Four.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song

Any kind of, New Vagina

*NOTE: hopefully this doesn't offend anyone, some of these lyrics can be offensive to some.

Some of them are hairy
Some of them are bald
Some are kinda scary

Vagina!
Vagi-hoo-a!
They call that thing
Vagina

that's how the song goes, I'm not a 100% sure it is by them but a lot of fansites and sites that show lyrics of the band say that it is thiers. They list this as the either Original Vagina Song or just Vagina Song and Three Point One Four as either New Vagina Song or just Three Point One Four.[/quote]

IDK. Never heard that before.

Morbid Angel- Disturbance in the Great Slumber

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bloodhound Gang - The Vagina Song

Any kind of, New Vagina

Some of them are hairy
Some of them are bald
Some are kinda scary

Vagina!
Vagi-hoo-a!
They call that thing
Vagina

that's how the song goes, I'm not a 100% sure it is by them but a lot of fansites and sites that show lyrics of the band say that it is thiers. They list this as the either Original Vagina Song or just Vagina Song and Three Point One Four as either New Vagina Song or just Three Point One Four.[/quote]

IDK. Never heard that before.

Morbid Angel- Disturbance in the Great Slumber[/quote]

Here's a link to a site with the lyrics to the song, Lyrics

And like I said, I'm not a hundred percent sure this is even their song but it seems very much like them and I found it on a couple other sites as well. Just it's really irritating since I thought I had known nearly all of thier songs. I also don't think it's on their website either.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead... - Worlds Apart
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies[/quote]

Simply because somebody else posted that song, I must buy that album. Great, tomorrow will be spent downtown...

Bob Dylan - All Along the Watchtower
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back