Monday Night Combat (Steam) Giveaway [Ends 15th]

loshon

CAG Veteran
Hey CAG'ers, for my first post here I'll kick off another one of my giveaways!

This time it's a copy of Monday Night Combat on Steam. To enter, either follow me on twitter at @loshon (Loshon) and mention the giveaway (be sure to include the tag #mncgiveaway), or for those of you who don't have twitter, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel at youtube.com/loshonti.

I'll choose 1 entrant at random on the 15th using a randomizer program with all the eligible entrant's names in the input list, taking names from the Twitter mentions and the YouTube channel both. This means if you're subscribed to my channel and follow me+mentioned the giveaway on twitter, you have double odds of winning.

I made a catchy graphic to go with it, as well, which is 960x1024, so I'll just link to it for those of you who don't want to download it. :)

MNC Giveaway Poster

Edit: And thanks to ANBLU Brand for making this one possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I've got a disproportionate number of new followers to people who have have tweeted a tweet containing @loshon and #mnc giveaway. That means some of you forgot to tweet the special tweet to be eligible!

[quote name='loshon']Right now I've got a disproportionate number of new followers to people who have have tweeted a tweet containing @loshon and #mnc giveaway. That means some of you forgot to tweet the special tweet to be eligible![/QUOTE]

But that would involve me getting a twitter...

Done, my Twitter is @jimpower64. Entered via Twitter and YouTube methods just to be safe. Thanks for running this promo!

bread's done
Back