Mongolian Chop Squad (Beck) Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaykrue']The sheep was only to get into the country I swear! ;) I have not had sexual relations with the sheep. :lol:

As for watching NGE again, you ARE a glutton for punishment. :lol::applause:[/QUOTE]

Sure, that's what you want us to think. Or does this all depend on our definition of sexual relations? Or our definition of sheep!!!?!?! ;)

I really can't understand why people love this show. Rei is kinda cool, but it's not like she did anything in the first episode. I really want to stab Shinji in the eye everytime he opens his emo mouth.

[quote name='karsh']Sure, that's what you want us to think. Or does this all depend on our definition of sexual relations? Or our definition of sheep!!!?!?! ;)

I really can't understand why people love this show. Rei is kinda cool, but it's not like she did anything in the first episode. I really want to stab Shinji in the eye everytime he opens his emo mouth.[/QUOTE]

I direct your questions towards my legal representation. :lol: And with that, I will present the next OTT shortly. I know some of you will throw your rolling eyes but this is one I can't resist making. :lol:

As my first time watching it, I agree that it's (eva) is a little annoying for some reason. I'm giving it a chance, but I'm not really holding my breath.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Eva's on [as] now? :shock:

Shinji is fine, but I hate Asuka. Misato's pretty annoying too. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]Shinji is FINE?? Are you sure you're talking about the Shinji from Eva?
I hate that whiny bitch so much, he's one of the many reasons why I loathe Eva

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']As my first time watching it, I agree that it's (eva) is a little annoying for some reason. I'm giving it a chance, but I'm not really holding my breath.[/QUOTE]
And the beginning is actually the good part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back