Monkeys vs Trades

1.Enchanted Arms - speedracer $4

6.Star Wars: The Force Unleashed w/ used guide - speedracer $6

19. Cars - speedracer $3

34. Ar tonelico II Melody Of Metafalica (Complete W/ Soundtrack) -speedracer $17
35. Disgaea Hour Of Darkness- -speedracer $10
36. Disgaea 2 Cursed Memories- -speedracer $10

38. Futurama (No Manual) - speedracer $7

44. Suikoden V (Some Scratches) -speedracer $17

48. Mario Kart Double Dash!!- speedracer $6

51. Super Mario Sunshine speedracer $9

54. Sega Dreamcast Console (2 controllers, memory unit, and all cables)- -DeathMojo $15

59. Phantom Brave w/soundtrack -speedracer $9

72. Super Mario 2: Yoshi's Island BOX ONLY PIC1 - speedracer $4

74. Dr. Mario - speedracer $2

86. Super Smash Bros.- speedracer $5
87. Zelda Ocarina of Time- speedracer $6

94. Super Mario All Stars - speedracer $10

102. Adventure Island II (With Sleeve) - speedracer $3
103. Back To The Future - speedracer $2
104. Dig Dug II- speedracer $3
105. Dick Tracy (With Manual)- speedracer $2
106. Duck Tales- speedracer $2
107. Dungeon Magic Sword of The Elements (W/Manual) - speedracer $1
108. Excitebike- speedracer $3
109. Friday The 13th- speedracer $2
110. Gradius- speedracer $3
111. Time Lord (With Manual & Sleeve) - speedracer $2

130. Dragon Warrior (cart only) - speedracer $3

132. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin- Pic - speedracer $5

157.Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memoires Box shows signs of wear, may be bends in box - speedracer $6

205.Tactics Ogre: Prima Guide (PS1 version) -speedracer $10

207.: Deus Ex - speedracer $1

199.The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall (some wear on spine, still complete and good cond)-speedracer $2
202.Jade Cocoon: Prima Guide (rip in front cover, inside is perfect) PIC with details of damage--speedracer $4

7.:360:Viva Pinata Pak - $6
ps1.gif
Final Fantasy 7 (GH, Missing Disc 1, Discs are Flawless) -
$3
144.:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time- - $4
145.:ds:Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Sealed -- $8
146.:ds:Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs-- $7
147.:ds:Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia-- $7

Not sure if somebody asked but what is the condition of the SNES? Does it run games perfectly, or does it occasionally palette swap sprites? Any other problems or minor stuff CAG's should know about?

[quote name='buttmunky']Not sure if somebody asked but what is the condition of the SNES? Does it run games perfectly, or does it occasionally palette swap sprites? Any other problems or minor stuff CAG's should know about?[/QUOTE]

If the carts are clean it runs like a champ, the only thing is like any SNES you need to push down firmly to seat the game. No yellowing, no palette swap. I posted this a while back. Just switched to the mini system because of space issues in my TV unit. Here is a top down view of the beauty.

100_5056.jpg

[quote name='blackdog60']270.The Elric Saga: Book I by Michael Moorcock -$3
271.The Elric Saga: Book II by Michael Moorcock $3
272.The Elric Saga: Book III by Michael Moorcock - $3[/QUOTE]

I like the Elric/Hawkwind mythos and all, but paying over $5 each on books is definitely not my speed :whee: You're on your own now, lol.

Ultimate Box pics now in my sig with the highest bid and update photobucket page with pics and lists of items in the box.

New pics will be up today

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I like the Elric/Hawkwind mythos and all, but paying over $5 each on books is definitely not my speed :whee: You're on your own now, lol.[/QUOTE]

I should show you guys my full double rowed bookshelves all bought at retail (no clue what I was thinking). That will make you cringe.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']I should show you guys my full double rowed bookshelves all bought at retail (no clue what I was thinking). That will make you cringe.[/QUOTE]

XD I had a few splurges myself at Barnes and Noble about eight years ago ($80 for all the Robotech books, but that was a purchase of love right there). Since then I've got so many books as hand-me-downs and at library sales that there's not much sense in purchasing more outside the 10-50 cent range. I've easily got a five widebox backlog--that's the stuff not on my two bookshelves :drool:

bread's done
Back