Might and magic $1

dvd
. Watchmen + Public Enemies $4
: Firefly The Complete Series $7
Van helsing $1

270.The Elric Saga: Book I by Michael Moorcock -BlackDog60 $4
271.The Elric Saga: Book II by Michael Moorcock -BlackDog60 $4
272.The Elric Saga: Book III by Michael Moorcock -BlackDog60 $4

I hope your gonna be merciful on the shipping!

@ Hell Monkey- Hey man, sorry I didn't read that you have to paid with PayPal, or Amazon, I was going to pay by Money Order. So if this is troublesome, then please take me out. Now if we can work on how I can paid if I win the items, then by all me pm me.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Haha Hell, you keep putting me as "Beafofficer" instead of Beatofficer.[/QUOTE]

What, you aren't a professional fluffer? :lol:

270.The Elric Saga: Book I by Michael Moorcock - $5
271.The Elric Saga: Book II by Michael Moorcock - $5
272.The Elric Saga: Book III by Michael Moorcock - $5

I just had a thought - since this is a cooperative lowball, are you guys going to have to ship from different places? Or is all this stuff gathered in one place for shipping?

[quote name='teknikalei']I just had a thought - since this is a cooperative lowball, are you guys going to have to ship from different places? Or is all this stuff gathered in one place for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Refer to the first post, all rules were there.

*Be aware there are three sellers involved, if you buy from more then one expect to pay individual shipping costs with each seller.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Refer to the first post, all rules were there.

*Be aware there are three sellers involved, if you buy from more then one expect to pay individual shipping costs with each seller.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha... damn fine print ;) . How do you expect me to read the damn rules with all those gaming goodies filling the screen? lol

[quote name='teknikalei']Gotcha... damn fine print ;) . How do you expect me to read the damn rules with all those gaming goodies filling the screen? lol[/QUOTE]

LOL I paid like $10 shipping for an item once because I didn't.

I'd also like to point out that if you guys do this again, and it is definitely a fun lowball, rather than use different fonts, I suggest you color your item descriptions differently. I was just looking at the items I've been bidding on, and I can't really distinguish between the fonts very easily. I'll figure it out eventually, but squinting is ... annoying.

[quote name='teknikalei']I'd also like to point out that if you guys do this again, and it is definitely a fun lowball, rather than use different fonts, I suggest you color your item descriptions differently. I was just looking at the items I've been bidding on, and I can't really distinguish between the fonts very easily. I'll figure it out eventually, but squinting is ... annoying.[/QUOTE]

Well they are also in order, as in adriley's Current gen games first, then mine, then HellMonkey. But we will take your suggestion into consideration at the next summit.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Well they are also in order, as in adriley's Current gen games first, then mine, then HellMonkey. But we will take your suggestion into consideration at the next summit.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok... well I thought they were just alphabetized. Like I said, I'll figure it out. Most likely when I get 3 invoices... heh.

[quote name='teknikalei']Oh ok... well I thought they were just alphabetized. Like I said, I'll figure it out. Most likely when I get 3 invoices... heh.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah its tough with this many items.

bread's done
Back