Monoprice.com has Wii component cables in stock for only $6.40 plus shipping

I had a problem with mine. Had a ton of noise on the screen (i.e. static). Switched out for first party cables and the picture was great with no noise.

I probably just got a bad cable though, as I've bought numerous cables from monoprice and this is the first I had a problem.

I bought these last time they were in stock. The cable is really nice quality and works great.

I bought my PS3 HDMI cables from them and they have worked flawlessely so I had no reservations about buying a second set of Wii HD cables as well. I plan to use them on my smaller HD set in my bedroom to make it easier to move the Wii around the house. All I need now is a second sensor bar to make the transition even simpler.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Does this cable make any difference on a regular (non HD) TV?[/QUOTE]

Over composite cables? Yes. Over S-video cables? No, not really. Maybe on a big screen SD-TV you'd get some, but on a 27" etc. Nope.

[quote name='richierich']Wow Slate that was fast, hopefully I got mine today. Slate where are you located?[/quote]

I'm in pennsylvania.

nice price at 9.18 total (6.40 + 2.78 ship). now all i need is a component switcher box or a new t.v. with more component inputs....

Got mine in today (ordered on the 10th - live in Florida). Looks like a very nice cable and it works great so far. Only time will tell if it will hold up.

bread's done
Back