MONSTER deal on a new HD.

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I dont know if this is the right place to put this, but this is a killer deal.

Seagate 400GB Ultra ATA/100 8MB Buffer ST3400832A-RK - Retail Hard Drive Kit

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Boxed Hard Drives Kits - 300GB & Above - 7200RPM:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Outpost #: 4303145[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
    [*]Capacity: 400GB
    [*]Seek Time: 8.5ms
    [*]7200RPM
    [*]8MB Buffer
    [*]5 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty
    [*]Regular Price $249.99
    [*]Price now $99.99 Get it while it's hot!
    [/FONT]
Outpost.com
Peace.

Yeah, i noticed that. IDK what the deal is, they claim that it's 99.99, i dont wanna go through the checkout. MAybe they deduct it later in the checkout process.

If its still up when Customer Service opens in the morning, I bet if you call them they'd do it for you (either that or change the price right away).

I get the feeling that this is somehow a mistake on their part.

No dice for me either... but I guess I probably shouldn't as I already got an 300GB external (same HD, less space) for $70 after rebates.

Maybe the thing comes with rebates? Nearly all HD offers at insane prices come with rebates...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If its still up when Customer Service opens in the morning, I bet if you call them they'd do it for you (either that or change the price right away).

I get the feeling that this is somehow a mistake on their part.[/QUOTE]
This has been up on fatwallet on slickdeals for a while...The price has been fixed it just doesn't reflect it on the product page.

The price now says $99.99, however when you click on the item it takes you to the front page, and when you hit "add to cart" takes you to an empty cart...

bread's done
Back