Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP for 18.99 shipped w/ GCO -Dead

icarusmight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Searching buy.com and found Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for psp for 28.99, use Google Checkout and receive $10 off and use budget shipping for free shipping and you get it for 18.99. Pretty good deal since MSRP is 39.99.

http://www.buy.com/prod/monster-hunter-freedom-2/q/loc/108/204687235.html

Edit: Hmmm was unaware this maybe an universal drop since all the big retailers still list at 39.99 but most are slow at updating their prices. If so, my bad! ill edit GCO to title.

I think the MSRP was lowered to $29.99...since its availabe for that price from several merchants.

By the way, PLZ NO MORE DAMN GOOGLE CHECKOUT TOPICS!!!!!

[quote name='KingofGames']What's wrong with Google checkout topics?[/quote]

nothing wrong with them to me a penny saved is a penny earned!

If it's just "hey, you save $10 on this random item by using GCO!" then it's annoying, since GCO is a blanket $10 discount on EVERYTHING. if it's something that is unusually cheap to begin with, then it's worth mentioning.

yea i just noticed the price went back up today, and my order status now says "cancelled", WTF!!! freaking a-holes. screw buy.com forever!

[quote name='icarusmight']yea i just noticed the price went back up today, and my order status now says "cancelled", WTF!!! freaking a-holes. screw buy.com forever![/QUOTE]

Mine says shipped now, and Google sent me a reciept stating they took $10 off the $28.99 Buy.com had. I hope buy.com didnt try doing something to my order...

bread's done
Back