Monster Hunter Freedom

PenguinMan

CAG Veteran
I can't find this anywhere online, used or new. New is preferred, but is this game out of print or something? The only place I have found this was on Capcom's website, but it's for $40 + 8 shipping. That's like a full price console game.

Does anybody know any places that have this game (preferrably online stores), or coupon codes for capcom's online store?

I had this on my tradelist for like a month, no one wanted it, so I ebay'ed it. Now all of a sudden everyone wants it.

I don't know where you can find it, but I can attest that it's a great game. I spent a lot of time with it last summer.

Yeah I loved the game too, I'd try that CC deal they have going on soon. YOu could probably get it then...

I played that game and got so into it, when I lost to like, the duo rathalos and rathian for the umpteenth time I accidentally dropped it onto my concrete floor (in the basement) and the lcd broke... I tried to fix it, but the connector fell off with the new lcd so I just said F-it...

Ugh, looked all over today, including: CC, BB, EB, Gamestop, and GameCrazy, all to no avail. However, I remembered a little privately owned place called Game Trader and got the last copy used (sadly, in pretty crappy condition ) for $30. I ended up reluctantly buying it but it works fine and it's a blast. It's worth the $30 so far.

If anyone still has any suggestions as to where to find this game still, go ahead and post it, because I'd like to get one for my friend for his birthday for some co-op. I'm sure other people are looking for it too.

bread's done
Back