Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD announced for Japan

We still need to play some MHFU, smog. I've been wanting to get a group together now that PSN is back. You should take a break from your Gears of SOCOM and join us. :)

Anyway another strange thing about this is that it uses the infamous Ad-Hoc Party for multiplayer, so maybe PSP and PS3 users will be able to play together? That's pretty groundbreaking, Sony. I just hope straight PS3-to-PS3 multiplayer won't be as totally sketchy as it is with AHP on PSP.

Honestly I had lots of problems trying to play MHFU on the small PSP screen. With the camera it made for a headache real quick.

Gears of Socom should have been the title lol

I played the psp version so much my hand got numb (seriously). I had to stop! Using a DS3 is a different story. This should be awesome on the ps3.

This is no repost. This is a Monster Hunter thread. This is a place for hunters to share epic stories of that time they wrestled a plesioth in their underwear, or how to fend off a rathalos with only a megabagel, or the best home arthritis treatments for their gnarled left hands. God of War players need not apply.

My bad there was a large MH thread like this at the beginning of the week that's disappeared thought it was merged in too.

Bump.

Imported this a while back and just now playing on PS3 as a total noob to Monster Hunter.

Everything is going ok enough, but there is a quest in the 2nd set of Village Quests called "Forest Murmur" that involves you fighting a boar boss. Then a warning sign when you beat him and then a second boss (bear with shock attack).

For the life of me, I cannot beat this second boss. Is it possible?
I have seen a few youtube vids of this quest, and everyone resigns after the boar dies.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']there's a monster hunter for ps3 right now?[/QUOTE]

It is just a Portable 3rd HD conversion. It is japanese only.

bread's done
Back