Monster Hunter Tri Bundle (Wii) $29.99 at Gamestop.com

wtf my $10 coupon doesn't work.

it only works on certain games that gamestop chooses? i tried to order ss4 before and it didn't work.

Is it possible some of the $10 coupon codes don't work on accessories and this, maybe, is categorized as one? I dunno - I just used a $20 coupon (from SMG2 I think) on a Playstation Move controller so clearly some of them do work on accessories. But maybe that explains why some $10 codes work and others don't. Just a thought ;).

i tried a few more times and finally got it to work.

i ended up buying 2, but the 2nd order i got a confirm email and an "order under review' email. i don't know why that is? i just want to order another for classic controller pro.

at least i got rid of some $10 coupons. i still have a few coupons left from my massive gs buying spree when they had that "buy a game get $10 coupon for future use" from late april/may. whew. i thought i was going to be stuck with these useless coupons forever.

Mine showed up today in the mail (yay saver shipping taking 3 days); packing box was fine but the game box was beat in. Everything seems OK though.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Mine showed up today in the mail (yay saver shipping taking 3 days); packing box was fine but the game box was beat in. Everything seems OK though.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has its (many) flaws, but its saver shipping is so much faster than Amazon's these days!

[quote name='addicted2games']I got it today (its the bundle and arrived mint) and GS actually shipped it UPS express. I used free saver shipping, too. WTF?![/QUOTE]

Yep, same here - I've never gotten something like this before. It was in a UPS box but was in with my regular mail. I guess USPS delivers it at the end. And also like radioactivez0r my game box is pretty mashed up. It doesn't seem like it happened during shipment since the UPS box was pretty big and sturdy and undamaged. I'm guessing they just have beat up stock of this game ;). Oh well, no biggie as long as the game case inside is OK.

And at the same time I got another box from Gamestop that must be a Move controller I ordered late on Thursday and didn't ship till Friday (a day or two after the Monster Hunter Tri bundle shipped). This one just went regular USPS first class mail. So that's pretty damn good for SAVER shipping!

Something I've noticed with Monster Hunter Tri bundles:

The game boxes all are damaged. I ordered one of them for myself from Amazon when it was $40. The game box had a tear on the bottom right corner on the back. I ordered one last week when it was $30 at Amazon, and while it shipped in a huge ass 15"x15" box, the game box was still damaged (dented on the left side and I think the right or the back).

Either the boxes are really flimsy (which I can believe) and get dented/wrinkled really easy, or there's something wrong with a bunch of MH3 Classic Controller bundle boxes.

received tracking number friday evening, but nothing in the usps system as of today.

hopefully it is express shipping and waiting for me when i get home.

bread's done
Back