Monster Hunter Tri Classic Controller Bundle $39.99

no worries.

I've done that about 10 times and get my thread crapped on. lol.

just playing around

Great Bundle btw !

I have talked myself out of using Amazon credit to get this; not only does it sound like more fun in MP, but it's probably a time sink I don't need. I also decided to save up my Amazon cred to get a new iPod.

Today Amazon has the trade-in value for the game only at $25. You could buy the bundle for $39.99 and trade-in the game for $25, get the controller for $15.

[quote name='ebay33']Today Amazon has the trade-in value for the game only at $25. You could buy the bundle for $39.99 and trade-in the game for $25, get the controller for $15.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure how that would work, as the game in the bundle has "not for resale" where the UPC should be.

In all likelihood the trade-in would be denied. Then again, I'm speculating and could very well be wrong.

Got my Bundle today, and the shipping box was HUGE and crushed and opened and resealed at my local post office. As for the Monster Hunter Tri game box, only 1 corner was bent down and popped back out with crease left no biggie.

I'm satisfied, but what the heck is up with that shipping box...

Is this deal dead? I'm seeing $47.91

Actually now that I think about it, the bundle is listed as $47.91 with the vanilla game is at $39.99, the exact opposite of what it was earlier (according to this post). To me, this says that Amazon somehow messed up and switched the prices, but have since fixed it. Congrats if you got it I guess.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Got my Bundle today, and the shipping box was HUGE and crushed and opened and resealed at my local post office. As for the Monster Hunter Tri game box, only 1 corner was bent down and popped back out with crease left no biggie.

I'm satisfied, but what the heck is up with that shipping box...[/QUOTE]

Mine is in transit but it looks like they're sending mine via FedEx instead of USPS. Hopefully, it'll come in better shape that way.

Mine arrived USPS in perfect condition in a large box. Holy shit this game appears to be deep and have a lot to do, almost like a singleplayer MMO. This one may give Oblivion a run for its money in the bang for buck department.

I enjoy a good hardcore action game, and this game seemed perfect for me, but I really hated this demo. Monster Hunter is just not for me, too bad.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Be careful and be ready for your typical crushed box from Amazon.

Great price tho[/QUOTE]

It must be your delivery man. Everything I have received from Amazon ha been in excellent condition.

Amazon has been perfect for me for years...And this time was no different. Came via UPS, though I have student prime.

bread's done
Back