GUYS

GUYS

I GOT AN IDEA

GUYS

SERIOUSLY GUYS

GUYS, SERIOUSLY

LISTEN

IF WE DON'T BUY THIS

MAYBE CAPCOM WILL GO BACK TO WORKING ON MEGA MAN LEGENDS 3 ONCE THEY SEE WE WON'T SUPPORT THEM

GUYS

COME ON GUYS

stupid caps filter

Why would you say that?

I mean besides the fact that Frontier is a spin off that came out for 360 and PC a while ago.

Weird that this game has never hit sub $20 since that gamestop sale a while back. I would think $20 should be msrp by now. Maybe amazon knows about a reprint and is already reflecting that.

How playable is the game without the classic controller? I have been waiting for a good sale on the bundle for a while but with this the game + controller are the same price.

When I tried playing with the wiimote, it was awful. This seemed like a game that absolutely needs a classic controller to me.

[quote name='blindinglights']When I tried playing with the wiimote, it was awful. This seemed like a game that absolutely needs a classic controller to me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that is the impression I got. I guess I will hope for a bundle deal again. I saw it once for 30 I think I while back but I stupidly didn't pick it up at the time and now I can't make myself buy it at 40.

I was thinking about ordering the Goldeneye w/ classic controller bundle from the Wal-Mart sale and then picking this up too, but of course the Wal-Mart deal is already over.

bread's done
Back