Monster Hunter Tri with Classic controller Bundle in stock at Amazon

Umm is this game OOS everywhere else? If not then this really isn't a deal and just a repost of all the amazon games that come with gaming credit

It has been out of stock at amazon for awhile and I can't find it anywhere else. So I thought I should post it, since its a good deal with the controller.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Isnt this MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Yea but the bundle with the Classic Pro Controller has become sort of a rarity and has been out of stock for a while. A lot of CAGs have been wanting to pick one up so it's still worth posting.

Thanks OP!

I think I might order one due to the decreasing availability of the bundle, I have a bunch of Amazon gift cards built up and this might be a good way to use them. Still not sure if it's worth waiting or if I should get it though. I wonder if the bundles will be available in the future, but then again no credit in the future most likely, too many factors to decide.

$10 gaming credit is usually for preorders and a few days after it comes out. that's why i was getting impatient for it to come back in stock.

I am going to try to sell my Virtual Console controller for $10-$15... and then get a Virtual Console Controller Prop for $20, and the game for $20 too (eventually). I already have a Wii Speak ready too.

Well this blows, I decide to think about this over the night. After watching a bunch of videos and reading reviews, I decided I would pick it up this morning. Looks like I'll be holding out a little longer now.

I was waiting for it to come back in stock too, since I had finally decided to get it. But without the credit, I'll hold off. With the credit, it's essentially $30 for the game and $20 for the controller. I figure the game will eventually be able to be had for $30, and the controller will stay at $20 of course. So I'll just wait it out unless they bring back the credit today.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I am glad I got my order in with the credit, then. They are down to their last 20 units.[/QUOTE]

How can you see how many are left in stock?

[quote name='Mikocouch']How can you see how many are left in stock?[/QUOTE]

add 99 of them to your cart and it will tell you sorry, only 19 available.

Gamestop.com has it for $35 used, but it's currently not available online. If it ever does come back, I'm sure there's a few codes you could also use to get the price to around $30. Only problem I saw was that a case and manual aren't guaranteed for the game.

bread's done
Back