Monster Madness 360

Slate

CAGiversary!
Is there a place that has this for $5 or $10? It has to have the manual and box and everything has to be in good condition.

You missed it at Circuit City a few weeks back for $8.50. I doubt you will see that price again anytime in the next few months, though.

I think its around $15 used in the Gamefly deal. Thats probably your best bet. I "missed" the CC deal because my 2 CCs were OOS (I was there on Sunday morning and no dice, CC sucks). Then I went to BB to pricematch, but they were sold out :( When I got back, there were none in stock on circuitcity.com

I hope CC rots in hell for not selling this game on Black Friday at that price.

Oh well. I didn't know about the CC deal and I wouldn't have been able to make it there anyway, So I'll just have to wait because I'm not paying over $10 for this game.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I think you currently own the best part of the game, lets leave it at that.[/quote]

I think that Slate wants it for flipping.

[quote name='zephie']I think that Slate wants it for flipping.[/quote]

I don't want it for flipping. Let's leave it at that.

Bump.

K-Mart has it for $12.97, but you have to find a copy wit the clearance sticker because the system knocked it back up to $19.99.

Check at Best Buy Clearance its on the "End-Of-Life" report. My Best Buy has about 4 copies for $10 or $15 bucks.

bread's done
Back