Monty Python Flying Circus Mega DVD Set for $45

Hmmm...I should try and have DDD PM this deal. Don't know who hamiltonbooks are, but I know DDD is a reputable company.

[quote name='Fire']Hmmm...I should try and have DDD PM this deal. Don't know who hamiltonbooks are, but I know DDD is a reputable company.[/QUOTE]
I am yet to have DDD Pricematch for me, I know they say they will but they never reply to me.

This deal is :hot: :hot: :hot: But I am with Fire, who is hamiltonbooks and why is this so damn cheap?

Is this actually working for anyone? It won't let me add it to my cart and when I did a search for it, it doesn't show up. Methinks it is out of stock.

You have to register with them, then you can add it to the cart. I ordered this set a couple days ago and I've recieved two e-mails: one confirming my order and one confirming shippment.

Hamilton books is known for their books, it's odd that they've got a dvd box set. However they specialize in closeouts. This set is the old Monty Python set (the new one is the 16 mega ton set). The only difference is that the new box set has the 2 disc Python Live DVD.

This is an insane deal. I bought these when they were originally released in 2 disc sets for like $35 each. I already have them all, but a friend of mine took advantage and ordered it today, so thanks to the OP from him.

I registered, logged in and it just will not let me place it in my cart.

EDIT: N/m it seems it takes about 10 minutes to figure out you're logged in.

Take not that it only takes Mastercard and Visa....

[quote name='Fire']Hmmm...I should try and have DDD PM this deal. Don't know who hamiltonbooks are, but I know DDD is a reputable company.[/QUOTE]

Won't work, as this is the old 14 disk set and DDD only has the 16. I like DDD but I have had better luck in the past with hamiltonbooks, they seem to be more consistent.

Ok, here's how I got it. I logged in and it was being stupid with me and not adding it to my cart. You have to be logged in first. Then you have to do a search (there's a link somewhere on the page), but search the item #, otherwise you won't find it. After that you should be able to add it to your cart. I hope this helps you Luthien.

I just got mine delivered today. Anyone else get theirs? I think I'm going to watch some in a little while. Thanks for the deal OP!

[quote name='SynGamer']Deal expired :( This woudl have been amazing, my GF loves Monty Python and it would have been a perfect gift for her :([/QUOTE]

Sorry you missed out.

Mine arrived yesterday.

[quote name='coolperson03']I just got mine delivered today. Anyone else get theirs? I think I'm going to watch some in a little while. Thanks for the deal OP![/QUOTE]

Mine arrived the other day, and it is not the 16-Ton Megaset but I don't care that much. It is sealed and in great condition.

BTW glad it worked out for so many people, and sorry for anybody who missed out.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Mine came yesterday. Much bigger than I was thinking it would be. Now I just need to pick up the Live set.[/QUOTE]
It's not that essential, really. The live performance is nice, but the rest of the set is filler.

That said, the German episode of Flying Circus is pretty nifty, especially since they refilmed the Lumberjack Song. :D

Even so, Amazon has it for ten bucks and I'd bite for that price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005O7NE/qid=1149272161/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1965618-2903145?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=130

I missed out on this sale, but I found a seller on Amazon that had it new for roughly the same price. Here's hoping that those 96% positive 60,000 lifetime ratings aren't wrong...:)

bread's done
Back