Mookyjooky released an album on iTunes / Amazon / Google Play!

Mookyjooky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I opened up a thread 3 or so years ago saying I was going to work on an album and posted one song up...

Three long years later.. I finally finished my first album. Being that this is the only forum I actually post to, (also my favorite) - I felt I should post it here. Even though I mostly lurk these days since my work blocks this site.. :whistle2:(

Some of you might remember me from superhappygoluckhalo2multiplayerstatsandstuff.com

If you want to hear the music, and maybe even possibly support me, I've listed some links below. Mods, if I'm breaking any rules with this.. all apologies.

iTunes $9.99

Amazon $8.99

Google Play $9.49

480x60banner.jpg

halo2supermultiplayertipsandtricks.com 4 life.

Good for you man, you definitely have the talent. I'm not really into the hybrid Counting Crows/Dave Matthews thing, but I'll pass it along to some friends.

I'm disappointed that the album isn't by mookyjooky. I like that better than using an actual name.

[quote name='Kerig']I'm disappointed that the album isn't by mookyjooky. I like that better than using an actual name.[/QUOTE]

Should of been.. =)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']halo2supermultiplayertipsandtricks.com 4 life.

Good for you man, you definitely have the talent. I'm not really into the hybrid Counting Crows/Dave Matthews thing, but I'll pass it along to some friends.[/QUOTE]
Funny, if you look on the Google link it has both bands as recommendations:lol:.

Congrats on the album! Have to admit that I got quite a laugh out of the "Customers who viewed this item also viewed" items listed on Amazon. At the time of posting this, 6-pack 12-ounce cans of SPAM listed as #3.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']halo2supermultiplayertipsandtricks.com 4 life.

Good for you man, you definitely have the talent. I'm not really into the hybrid Counting Crows/Dave Matthews thing, but I'll pass it along to some friends.[/QUOTE]

Definitely sounds more like John Mayer than anything else :)

I actually went and bought an iTunes card tonight to buy your album. Really good stuff here, man. I'm going to try and cherrypick a tune from the album to play on my radio show on Monday.

More people need to go check out/buy this album. CAG karma, people!

bread's done
Back