More cheap PSP games NBA 2006 - $14.90 / Guilty Gear XX# Reload $19.90

[quote name='Roufuss']This thread is 100 times better, OP provided links to the games and it's alot easier to read. I say keep this one open.

For some reason, I can't check out, it just keeps taking me between the same 3 pages =/[/QUOTE]

True about the Tread... Also Its did the same thing to me I had to set up and acct then sign in then I could checkout... Thanks OP I got NBA 06

[quote name='m_d_amore']Also got nba 06 Ty
Anyone know if it has infrastructure mode???[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does. Great game for the price, and fun overall. I especially like the in-game Upper Deck cards made from screenshots.

Well, despite preferring NBA Live '06... I broke down and got NBA 06. At that price, how can you loose? ;)

Thanks for the post!!!

I really wish they'd port Breath of Fire III to the US. I'd love a good PSP RPG, and it would be nice to be able to read it. ;)

Is play-asia a good site? I wanted to order Guilty Gear, but I don't know about using the Economic Air packages? Does it make much of a difference?

[quote name='ComTruise']Is play-asia a good site? I wanted to order Guilty Gear, but I don't know about using the Economic Air packages? Does it make much of a difference?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered about 5-7 times from them, always used the cheapo shipping, and have yet to have a problem. Sure, getting it faster would be nice, but I typically only buy cheap stuff, so paying out the ass for shipping would negate the deal.

[quote name='integralsmatic']i have NBA and Ghost in the Shell in my cart...but im debating if Smart Bomb is worth it...is it worth the 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I myself am debating over weather or not I should grab GITS and Smart bomb aswell.

Anyone wondering about NBA 06 its worth it my brother bought it at full price about 2 weeks ago and loves it. I have played a game on it and it was good for 14.95 you cant pass it up...

I too could not pass up NBA 06 for only $18.00 shipped. I needed a basketball game to round out my collection and the price is great. Ordered last night, and this morning I received an email that the game has been sent out to me. I used the cheapy delivery also. Thanks OP

ordered GG Reload and NBA06. Hope NBA is good because last years version was really bad. thanks again OP.

Play-Asia PSP game deals are killing my wallet. I ordered GITS and Intelligent Cube during previous sales. They have great service and I have never had a problem with them.

I ordered NBA 06 too, don't know why.

The $10 Smart Bomb is not the US version, I don't know if there is any translation provided or needed. Games aren't region encoded, but the game saves are.

If the saves are region encoded what does taht mean? Can we save on our pro duos? is there any cons of getting a region free nba 06 for a US psp?

[quote name='cchen326']If the saves are region encoded what does taht mean? Can we save on our pro duos? is there any cons of getting a region free nba 06 for a US psp?[/QUOTE]
All psp games are region free... and this one is US version anyway.

[quote name='cchen326']If the saves are region encoded what does taht mean? Can we save on our pro duos? is there any cons of getting a region free nba 06 for a US psp?[/QUOTE]

It means if you play an R2 copy and save your game, it's not compatible with your R1 game (you can't pick up where you left off).

However, I don't know if that was because they played the R2 copy on a UK-bought PSP, then tried an R1 copy on a US-bought PSP. Never thought to ask.

[quote name='Quigoni']NBA was at my Target for this same price. Of course YMMV on that. ;)[/QUOTE]
But that was the old game, NBA and this is the brand-new NBA '06.

bread's done
Back