More free arcade games in Bay Area on Craigslist

soulyogurt

CAGiversary!
Found this on craigslist
One last time FREE arcade game somewhat working!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2005-01-31, 8:01PM PST

Hi all,

I have been around and around on this one, so here is the deal. I will be home for one day! Tomorrow (Tuesday) This game is FREE to the first one to load it. I WILL NOT HOLD FOR ANYONE! do not ask you will it will not happen. I hate to be a dick about it but I have had a ton of email's and nothing but flakes. It is a Converted Gorf that is now a Rally Bike. It works some of the time but it needs the montior recapped to make it stable again. I don't have the desire to over all this one so it is FREE to the first person that can come and get it. If not it is being torn down and takin to the dump. ONE DAY ONLY!! let me know and I will have it ready for you. talk to you all later on,

James

this is in or around Chico
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

good looking out!

If it were for a game I wanted, I'd definately wake my ass up early and make the drive to chico.

And another one from craigslist....

One Last time! FREE Arcade Skill Crane!! needs board work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2005-01-31, 8:01PM PST

Hi all,

I have been around and around on this one, so here is the deal. I will be home for one day! Tomorrow (Tuesday) This Crane is FREE to the first one to load it. I WILL NOT HOLD FOR ANYONE! do not ask you will it will not happen. I hate to be a dick about it but I have had a ton of email's and nothing but flakes. It is a Big Choice Skill Crane. It is the smaller one, not the BIG HollyWood Crane that you see all of the time. Very solid and nice looking but with board problems.You can find the boards on Ebay all of the time. I don't have any desire for this one due to having a HollyWood crane now.Can make alot of money once it is worked on. All of it is there and ready to go_ONE DAY ONLY!! let me know and I will have it ready for you. talk to you all later on,

James

this is in or around Chico
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[quote name='shawagg']Yeah, chico is almost the northern border of Ca.[/quote]

uhhh, no its not, california has hundreds of miles above chico

[quote name='MightySlacker']I might get these tomorrow if I can make room in the garage for them :)

Dave[/quote]

Do it! Then take some pics for us!

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='shawagg']Yeah, chico is almost the northern border of Ca.[/quote]

uhhh, no its not, california has hundreds of miles above chico[/quote]

Chico's only a couple hours north of here. I would get this but no car...

But yes, definately not in the Bay Area

bread's done
Back