MORE free Ratchet and Clank All 4 One PS3 content.

NismoZ32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://ratchetandclank.com/

For US/Canada as far as I know.
Just select the United States then let the video play on the next page that starts automatically and at the end a pop up screen will appear with a code that gives you even more Ratchet and Clank avatars, theme, and PS Home shirt content.

For those that didn't get the first wave on the same page just click the "Register" button in the upper right corner on the same page as the video and enter some info and get Ratchet and Clank avatars, PS Home hats, and a theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I don't think this one is as good as the last one as the theme is static instead of dynamic, and I don't like the avatars as much, but extra stuff is always good!

btw, I'm surprised I beat ZombieToast here but I'm sure he'll show up soon enough :D

thanks got mine

EDIT: i see these are set 3 of the avatars was there a set 2? (got set 1 already)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ArmorForVictor']thanks got mine

EDIT: i see these are set 3 of the avatars was there a set 2? (got set 1 already)[/QUOTE]

Perhaps misordered? Since the theme says 2.

I actually like the Ratchet avatar better than the other one. The other ones look weird though since the character doesn't match the bright orange background.

Thank you, I always like free stuff for PS3. The PS Home shirts are okay; I really like the avatars more.

bread's done
Back