More Insane AAFES deals (military only) YMMV

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Follow up to my topic last time. This was all found at the PX on Randolph AFB. All AAFES's should have a video game clearance table, but YMMV. Here's some of whats being clearanced out now at 75% off:
sspx0115px8.jpg

rcptjx4.jpg

There were other games 50% off. Last time I went, Resident Evil: Code Veronica was 75% off, but now its only 50% off. There were several copies left.

Still lots of 50 Cent: Bulletproof copies left for $10.
There were also several more copies of Trapt and Digital Devil Saga 2. If you cant get on base, then find a buddy that can. They are all out of Fatal Frame 3 now :(

From the 8-27-06 Clearance Sale:
Phoenix Wright (DS): $7.50 (none left)
King Kong (DS): $5
Pac N Roll (DS): $5
Rayman (DS): $5
Asphault Urban GT (DS): $5
50 Cent (both): $10
Indigo Prophecy (both): $10
King of Fighters (2 different titles for Xbox): $10 or $7.50 (I cant remember which) [gone]
Street Fighter Anniversary (Xbox): $10 [gone]
Capcom Fighting Evol (Xbox): $10 [gone]
Leisure Suit Larry (Xbox): $5 [gone]
Galleon (Xbox): $10 [gone]
Def Jam FfNY (GC): $5 [gone]
Resident Evil:CV (GC): $10 They had several copies left [now $20]
Red Ninja (Xbox): $2.50 [gone]
Metal Slug 4&5 (Xbox): $10 [gone]
Half Life 2 (Xbox): $7.50 [gone]
Hulk:UD (Xbox): $7.50 [gone]
Gun Griffon (Xbox): either $10 or $7.50, cant remember [gone]
GTA:SA (Xbox): either $10, $7.50, or $5, cant remember [gone]
THUG 2 (Xbox): $5 [gone]
NfS:MW (GC): $7.50, IIRC [gone]
When I remember more titles, I'll post them. Here's a scan of the receipt and of some of the games.

Are these deals on their site? This sucks, I used to live on a base, right next to an Aafes. Could I perhaps ask you to CML for Phoenix Wright?

[quote name='danito']Are these deals on their site? This sucks, I used to live on a base, right next to an Aafes. Could I perhaps ask you to CML for Phoenix Wright?[/QUOTE]
I didnt even know they had a site. The funny thing is, rare games like that dont sell on base. They just sit there until they are clearanced. I didnt see anything on your list.

[quote name='danito']Maybe I should move back? But then again, it's about 5 states away![/QUOTE]
Most major bases with on base housing have AAFES stores. I'm sure there's one closer than that :)

You know what's funny, I'm not allowed to use the PX even though I'm contracted. I guess I'm good enough to sleep in too-small sleeping bag in the pouring rain after a 14 hour day, but not good enough to get some non-taxable goods. Oh well.

[quote name='jlarlee']man i just left for NM I will check the lackland one monday[/QUOTE]
Does Lackland usually have similar deals?

[quote name='6669']Does Lackland usually have similar deals?[/QUOTE]

yea lackland randolph and fort sam houston usually play off the same sheet of music when it comes to game clearances. Lackland has a bit more selection so hopefully i will find some different games

[quote name='Zahiti']JEeze, wish i was in the military.[/QUOTE]
Cheap games for being enlisted/commissioned? It's not exactly an even trade.

I'm not military but was out there this weekend with my father in law. My haul wasn't as good as yours. Few things were 75% off. Most were 25-50% off. I did get sigma star saga for $7.99 Mega man battle network 5 for ds. $10. and midway arcade treasures for $5 not too bad. I saw a few others but didint want to get too greedy. i might go back in a week.

[quote name='jlarlee']yea lackland randolph and fort sam houston usually play off the same sheet of music when it comes to game clearances. Lackland has a bit more selection so hopefully i will find some different games[/QUOTE]
Wow, LMK what you get.

bread's done
Back