More Iraq photos ! SHOCKING !

[quote name='bmulligan']yes, they must ahve exceeded their bandwidth because the site is now unavailible.[/quote]

I guess that's why I can't access any of these links.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']thids seems to be mocking certain peoples view on iraqis...[/quote]

personally, i don't see it that way. you could replace the pictures of the soldier and the 2 kids with my neighbors and it would be just as funny. i'm just laughing at what people are writing.

Ok just so youll non-military personnell, you do realize that the kid in the picture is getting into trouble for this shit and if someone finds these pictures and they dont realize that it wasnt him that he could get into more trouble youll have no respect for the military worthless cheap asses makes me sick

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='cag1000']http://www.ryano.net/iraq/?639578[/quote]

Now that is just a wrong wrong. It's so wrong, it's a double negative.[/quote]

undoubtfully wrong....noone would do that for less than 3 yu gi oh cards

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Ok just so youll non-military personnell, you do realize that the kid in the picture is getting into trouble for this shit and if someone finds these pictures and they dont realize that it wasnt him that he could get into more trouble youll have no respect for the military worthless cheap asses makes me sick[/quote]

Actually, the military is just investigating to see if it is a legit or fake photo. The original one mentioned something about killing his father. I doubt the soldier actually killed his father, it was just meant as a joke. But with all the abuse stories coming out, this will be pretty bad if they find him guilty.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Ok just so youll non-military personnell, you do realize that the kid in the picture is getting into trouble for this shit and if someone finds these pictures and they dont realize that it wasnt him that he could get into more trouble youll have no respect for the military worthless cheap asses makes me sick[/quote]

Ok nearly eight years in the military here. If the "kid" did something that is going to get him in trouble it's his own dumb ass fault and i am not going to feel bad about it. military people are held to the same standards as everyone else (A higher one actually) you do not get a get out of jail free card for being in the military. And you used cheap asses as a dreogatary term on a website called cheapassgamer.com if you are in the military i hope you are doing something harmless like handing out towels at the base gym and not something potentially dangerous like anything involving guns or heavy machinery

I'm sorry; I don't want to be a grammar nazi, but JESUS!!! This is barely even readable!

Tip: If you want to make a point, do so in a clear and punctuated way; people will take you a lot more seriously if you do. :wink:

Boys, here's that ticket you're earning in this thread:

tickethell.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

[quote name='organicow']Boys, here's that ticket you're earning in this thread:

tickethell.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

That is classic I especially like the standing room part of it. we joke all the time at work about going to hell because w emake such crude jokes

bread's done
Back