More PM message Access?

gimmepilotwings

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Hello, as a CAG trader, I find that my PM box fills up in a weeks time or less. (before trades are successful)

I ran into a problem where I deleted some PM's of an unsuccessful trade on accident, so my options of recourse are limited at best.

(yes, I do know about the download all private messages option, but I did not use it at the time. I used the checkboxes and dowload to txt file option, and that only saves log files)

Can we have some sort of reward for PMs? Lets say that if you have 5 or 10 successful trades, or whatever get a larger PM inbox.

I don't know if this has been suggested already, so forgive me if so.

It would be awesome to have 200 or 250 for my PM inbox.

[quote name='shipwreck']It fills up no matter how big it is if you don't download your messages, trust me.[/quote]

I agree with this, totally. The problem though, is that I don't want to download them, until the pending trades are completed. I already download messages every 2-3 days, but would like it if I didn't have to so often.

I understand if it is not possible.

I would assume that most of the PM's you have are imbedded with quotes from the previous related PM. You could just consolidate the ones that have duplicate information.

I know when I'm working on a trade, I usually have all the relevant information in one PM.

bread's done
Back