More Redbox used game sales?

Got that notification too. Couldn't find any kiosks during the last sale, but apparently the one by my job sells games. Gonna go check it out.

Halo 5 for $38.99, Unity for $8.99, and mlb 15 for 18.99 I believe. Doesn't seem like anything is on sale, but the selection by my was shit.

had crap at 2 of the kiosks that had games for sale near me, i mean, they had some but they didn't even seem to be on sale except 8.99 for battlefield hardline ps4 (but that game can f off due to 40k kills dlc trophies).

Damn I was hoping to open this thread and see a non-deal question being asked. Oh well, another opportunity to be a jerk will present itself soon enough.

Weird only one in my area, but multiple in the rural town 30 min away. It would be nice if I could browse the machine instead of just being told "hey this one has stuff".

What Ive seen so far:

Saints Row IV, XB1 -5.99

Call of Duty Ghosts, XB1, PS4 - 5.99

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - XB1, PS4 - 5.99

State of Decay - XB1 - 8.99

Sniper Elite 3 - XB1,PS4 - 8.99

Assassins Creed Unity - Xb1,PS4, 8.99

Bloodborne - PS4, 18.99

Elder Scrolls Online - PS4,XB1, 18.99

Battlefield Hardline - all consoles - 8.99

The Order - PS4 - 8.99

WWE2K15 - all consoles - 5.99

Fallout 3 -360, PS3 - 18.99

Thanks TC, was able to follow the link and make use of this at a kiosk a couple of miles from my house. Bought 3 State of Decays and 3 of Resident Evil Revelations 2 on both platforms. Combined the three trade into Gamestop for $56. I paid $22.44 for each set of games. Traded one set in already and will trade the others in before the 50% promo ends. Easy ~$100 profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you buy a game? Should it just say "Available to buy" somewhere? I check three kiosks that the link pointed out and I don't think any of them had any games for sale. Unless they were all Xbone games, I didn't check that categorie.

How do you buy a game? Should it just say "Available to buy" somewhere? I check three kiosks that the link pointed out and I don't think any of them had any games for sale. Unless they were all Xbone games, I didn't check that categorie.
It says On Sale or For Sale. I remember can't which phrasing exactly, but it's hard to miss. It's right at the bottom when you press the rent button.

i may be a lil off since this is from my memory:

go to a red box > pick games > at bottom there are selections for wii, xbox one, ps4, etc. last one or second last one is "for sale". click on that box will show you all the games you can buy at that kiosk.

If I hold a game for pickup, will I be able to buy it there? Or is there no way to do this online?

bread's done
Back