Morgan Webb... or Jenn Frank?

[quote name='PINKO']morgan webb has a manly face[/QUOTE]

QFT.

And Jenn Frank hit the twinkie bar way too many times. I think the correct term for her shape is that she has "gland problems".

Dude, you need glasses.

[quote name='destro713']Olivia Munn looks like she has to be uwrapped from a blister pack every morning. Snooze.[/QUOTE]
QFT.

Not sure why people think she's so good looking. Plus her smile creeps me out.

As someone else said, listen to Jenn on 1Up's Retronauts podcast and you will soon realize that you wouldn't be able to be in the same room with her for more than a few minutes (but maybe that is all you would need).

Morgan Webb is at least "On Air" acceptable. What I want to know is who's the num-skull that thought it was a good idea to put Blair Butler on my T.V. screen? And if you absolutly have to put her on-air just keep her to the comic book crap. I really don't want to hear her monotone drone-ish voice talking about video games.

200px-Blairb.jpg

- It doesn't matter how fabulous your hair looks, some people just shouldn't be on T.V. -

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I think Blair's kind of cute. She may not be great looking, but I find her much more "attractive" than anyone else on G4.[/QUOTE]

I remember years ago when she was only doing her weekly comic book apperance on AotS and even then I could tell she doesn't have a good "on camera" personality. Most people can look semi-attractive with enough makeup. Trust me, I work in TV and have seen anchors & reporters without being dolled up, and it's not pretty. I imagine it would be the same for her. But I think the major thing that annoys me about her is the voice. I just can't stand to listen to her.

This is what i'm seeing in this thread.

sharpknees.jpg

None of you would turn her down i guarantee it.

It doesnt matter anyways, Layla Kayleigh is the hottest. hands down.

l_47190da9b0f9173f35b70a1e3a50e6d0.jpg

l_b24f8416f459b2486eef4d1762cb05c6.jpg

layla-kayleigh-gm_l2.jpg

laylakayleigh2wc1.gif

laylakayleigh3ih8.gif

[quote name='sleepy180']This is what i'm seeing in this thread.

None of you would turn her down i guarantee it.
[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm married and would definitely turn her down.. so you'd be wrong.

And can you maybe thumbnail those pictures, its exceedingly irritating.

[quote name='jer7583']I'd say Jenn Frank looks pretty cute in this pic. That seana girl is alright too. I've got a weakness for artsy chicks, though.

497556849_a55353a762.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is a good pic. I would hit it. but if I had a nickel for every time I thought a girl with box-frame glasses would be "artsy," or at least different, but instead turned out to be as average in thought and personality as apple pie...it's just fashionable to look like that these days is my point I guess :)

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Actually I'm married and would definitely turn her down.. so you'd be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. Not all CAG are 250 pound bugger eaters.

hey, I enjoy Jenn on Retronauts.. that is, when they actually make a show. ;)

Layla Kayleigh is definately the hottest girl on G4 although Olivia Munn is in a close second. What I don't get is all this Morgan Webb is a guy stuff, I think she is hot.

[quote name='Backlash']Olivia's rack FTW (not being totally sexist here - that is the name of the segment on AotS).[/quote]

Wait, what? I haven't seen AOTS in a long while--they really have a segment called Olivia's Rack FTW? Don't make me DVR that shit.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I remember the old days when Betty Hallock from Tips and Tricks would get everyone hot and bothered.[/quote]

That Kyleen Bromley girl is pretty cute, IMO.

"im straight, but life is weird. If Angelina Jolie asked me on a date, I wouldn't say no"...

haha maybe Layla is the hottest for that qoute alone.

[quote name='gunm']Wait, what? I haven't seen AOTS in a long while--they really have a segment called Olivia's Rack FTW? Don't make me DVR that shit.
.[/quote]

It's Olivia's magazine rack. She reviews a few mags out that week. The segments not nearly as excitng as its name implies.

[quote name='Puffa469']It's Olivia's magazine rack. She reviews a few mags out that week. The segments not nearly as excitng as its name implies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's called Olivia's Rack but it's about a magazine rack. But she does have excellent "Cleveland"

[quote name='Puffa469']It's Olivia's magazine rack. She reviews a few mags out that week. The segments not nearly as excitng as its name implies.[/quote]

Thanks. Gee, I dunno whether to boo her for allowing G4 to denigrate women to it's pimply-faced male audience or applaud her for being a good sport with a wry sense of humor.

[quote name='gunm']Thanks. Gee, I dunno whether to boo her for allowing G4 to denigrate women to it's pimply-faced male audience or applaud her for being a good sport with a wry sense of humor.[/quote]

Olivia is like a girly-girl. Shes a bimbo basically. She's flirty and goes along with the denigration (albeit for humorous intent), she lets the show dress her up in cosplay outfits and other fun stuff.

Morgan is the exact opposite. She's the 'serious' type. No sex jokes, or revealing clothing, no cosplay fun, no nothing. Damn her and her self respect! >(

[quote name='Puffa469']Morgan is the exact opposite. She's the 'serious' type. No sex jokes, or revealing clothing, no cosplay fun, no nothing.[/quote]
No double X chromosomes...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']No double X chromosomes...[/quote]

Says the anime fan... a mythos and culture based entirely on androgeny.

=p

I wish a mod would remove those maxim shots. That photoshopped, clone woman thing is so fucking awful.

[quote name='Puffa469']Olivia is like a girly-girl. Shes a bimbo basically. She's flirty and goes along with the denigration (albeit for humorous intent), she lets the show dress her up in cosplay outfits and other fun stuff.

Morgan is the exact opposite. She's the 'serious' type. No sex jokes, or revealing clothing, no cosplay fun, no nothing. Damn her and her self respect! >([/quote]

I dunno about bimbo. She's not going to cure cancer, but that's a bit harsh.

I did notice Morgan stopped wearing or doing the bare midriff thing some time ago, though.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']No double X chromosomes...[/quote]

If I were convinced you were a girl, and if I hadn't already been beaten to the anime snap, I would accuse you of going off to fangirl over some effette, long-haired girly-man after posting that.

[quote name='RollingSkull']
If I were convinced you were a girl, and if I hadn't already been beaten to the anime snap, I would accuse you of going off to fangirl over some effette, long-haired girly-man after posting that.[/quote]
I do frequently fanboy over uniquely colored hair anime girls in skimpy outfits. Though at least none of them have manjaws: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=218

[quote name='gunm']I dunno about bimbo. She's not going to cure cancer, but that's a bit harsh.

I did notice Morgan stopped wearing or doing the bare midriff thing some time ago, though.[/quote]

Your right, I take that back. I like Olivia and I dont find anything wrong with a woman using her sex appeal for her benefit.

wish a mod would remove those maxim shots. That photoshopped, clone woman thing is so fucking awful.

Normally I would agree with you 100%. The 'photos' in MAXIM usually never represent what the woman actually looks like.

BUT: Laylah Kayleigh does live news reports every night on AOTS, and she does look that good irl.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I do frequently fanboy over uniquely colored hair anime girls in skimpy outfits. Though at least none of them have manjaws: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=218[/quote]

Old/10 on the VGCats reference.

I KNEW you weren't a girl!

Still, doesn't mean you have good taste in women. ;)

Seriously though, I don't get the hatred. She isn't that bad looking.

I don't love Morgan Webb...IMO she comes across as a ditz who knows nothing about games...and is not attractive so not even a 'consolation prize'.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, that's not Jenn. If you would've clicked the link in the OP, you'd know that. ;) That's Seana.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Why is the pictured labeled "Jenn Frank"?!?!

Is that girl on the 1up page the same as in Gamelife. HUGE difference.

let's move the discussion Kristin Holt after she ate six plates of baby back ribs; and that one girls with the British accent and big knockers. (Lara, is that you?)

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I'm confused. Why is the pictured labeled "Jenn Frank"?!?!

Is that girl on the 1up page the same as in Gamelife. HUGE difference.[/quote]
Because they made a mistake?

Of course it's a huge difference, they're different women.

[quote name='destro713']For grins, I'm gonna see if I can summon Jenn Frank to this thread.[/quote]
I've been scolded and/or reasoned with. Apparently sending a stranger to a website where people are insulting them is not nice. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Sigh.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this is a very sad topic... go spend some time with that Assassin Creed girl.[/quote] Somehow I don't think the inherent sadness of this thread will be alleviated by "spending some [internet] time" with a different girl I don't know. See, that last part is key.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='destro713']I've been scolded and/or reasoned with. Apparently sending a stranger to a website where people are insulting them is not nice. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Sigh.[/quote]
Did that girl get mad or something when you showed her?

Not mad per se, but she votes for option 3.

[I remembered the existence of this thread two and a half years later, after having met people who know this woman, and I realized this is one of the shittiest things I've ever done on the internet. I've removed most of my posts so that they can't be used against me by the opposition when I run for president, but there's enough information still here for you to know exactly how juvenile I was being. Ah, the internet. –OP]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='monkeydeew']um am i really the 1st one to throw olivia munn in the mix?[/quote]

IMO,Olivia is attractive but reallys seems like a ditzy jumpoff....I'm not catching an STD from her....Layla Kayleigh is easily the hottest thing on that channel

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Layla Kayleigh is easily the hottest thing on that channel[/QUOTE]

I'll agree to that.

Morgan Webb is overrated.

Morgan Webb isn't that bad, the other chik is a chunker though.

morgan-webb10060602.jpg

Can't till me you wouldn't hit that. Not like any of you would ever have the chance though.

bread's done
Back